Chapter 83

83

Scarlett's P.O.V

"Scarlett Rose Autumn will you move in with me" she asked while opening the box revealing a key to Demi's apartment

I sighed in relief.

"It's okay if you don't wan-" I interrupted her my throwing myself at her crashing my lips onto hers causing her to fall back so I'm laying on top of her. I licked her bottom lip asking for entrance which she happily granted. In the middle of our make out session I had managed to shift my body so I was half on Demi half on the bed and my arm was resting between her breasts while my fingers were playing with the necklace I had gotten her for our third month. I pulled away from the kiss before it got too heated, don't get me wrong I'd love to go there with Demi again but for this to work we have to take things slow.

"I'd love to move in with you, I love your apartment it's very cozy" I smiled at Demi who had a frustrated look on her face. I don't know why she expects anything but it's pretty funny.

"What's got you in a hot mess Lovato" I smirked

"I don't know maybe my extremely gorgeous girlfriend keeps teasing me" she groaned

"I would never and goddammit Demetria stop groaning it's such a turn off"

"But I bet this isn't" I looked at her confused but then gasped as her cold hand made contact with my stomach, her hand slowly made it's way up I moaned as she started massaging my right breast.

"That's what I thought" she whispered as she flipped us over before jumping off the bed walking to her walk in then she came about a few seconds later.

"Come here" she said as she stopped in the middle of the room, I jumped up and did as I was told. She help up my necklace and a huge smile spread across my face.

"Do you want it"

"Of fucking course"

"You sure"

"Yes, now give it to me" I said trying to grab it

"Now now child calm down"

"I'm not a child"

"No that's right you're a baby" she smirked

"Nope"

"Yes, you're my baby"

"And you're my little turtle" I teased her

"That's not funny, I'll be your cheetah soon tho, you can't resist me forever" she smirked

"Not forever no, but a few weeks I can"

"Weeks, I was thinking more hours or minutes possibly even seconds" she took a step closer

"Funny dems"

"I know" she smiled

"Can you put my necklace on me now please"

She nodded so I spun around and she put the necklace on me and kissed my cheek before turning me around so I was facing her. She placed her thumb and index finger under my chin and pulled me closer to her pecking my lips.

"I know you want to wait before we doing anything and I respect that" she whispered

"I know dems"

"I just want you to know that I'm only messing with you when I talk about it and that whenever you're ready I'm ready"

"Thank you" I smiled

"But you really have to stop teasing me"

"okay let's make a deal, you stop answering peoples questions about us with "we had sex" and I'll stop teasing you"