Chapter 64

Scarlett's P.O.V

I woke up and it was 9:30 so I got out of bed trying not to wake Demi and Bentley but failed because Bentley woke up.

I picked him up and went downstairs to cook breakfast.

"Want pancakes bud" I asked him

"Yes pwease, can I help" he asked

"Of course" I smiled at him, I grabbed everything I needed then started making pancakes from scratch.

"Can you hand me one of those eggs please" I asked Bentley who is now sitting on the counter, he handed me the egg and smiled at me.

"Thanks chicken" I said which made him laugh

I was mixing the mixture when Bentley grabbed a handful of flour from the bag and threw it at me then laughed.

"Oh no you didn't" I laughed and grabbed a handful of flour and threw it at him which made him giggle, I heard Demi coming downstairs so I quickly got Bentley off the counter and told him to grab a handful of flour and I did the same.

"When Demi comes down we will throw it at her okay" I whispered then received a nod from him.

"Morning babe" Demi said as she spotted me

"Morning" I said walking over to her then Bentley ran over to Demi and threw the flour at her so I did the same lucky my floor is floorboards not carpet

"What the hell" Demi said

"Surprise" Bentley yelled making me and Demi laugh

"Come on let's finish breakfast" I said walking back into the kitchen

After breakfast I cleaned up then went upstairs to grab Bentleys outfit then went back downstairs

"Alright bud bath time" I said then walked into the bathroom and started running a bath for him.

Demi's P.O.V

Scarlett just finished dressing Bentley and he looked adorable, she dressed him in combat boots, black jeans, a red dirty pig shirt with a leather jacket and a red dirty pig beanie. This girl has way to much influence over this kid.

Scarlett went for a shower while I watched Bentley once she was finished I took him up to the bedroom and Scarlett was in the bathroom putting make up on.

"What are you doing Aunty scar" Bentley asked as he walked into the bathroom

"Putting on make up" she smiled at him

"Why" he asked

"So I look better" she replied

"But you look bootiful without it" he smiled, gosh this kid makes me smile

"Thank you bud, tell Demi that" she replied

He walked over and climbed on the bed and sat next to me and told me exactly what he just told Scarlett, she finally finished in the bathroom so i went for a shower.

I'm all dressed so I walked into the bedroom and see Scarlett and Bentley pulling faces at each other, when the time comes I have no doubt Scarlett will make an excellent mother.

I went and joined them on the bed and Bentley crawled over to me and wrapped his arms around my neck tight then let go.

"What was that for" I asked

"Because I wuv you" he smiled

"You can't love her she's mine" Scarlett said teasing him

"No she's mine" he said