Chapter 34

Scarlett's P.O.V

I woke up with a sore back and neck I guess I shouldn't have fallen asleep leaning against a door. I sat up and realised the door was open so I slowly stood up and walked into the dining area and sat at the table. I looked around for Demi but I couldn't find her and I couldn't be bothered looking either my back is killing me and I have to perform tonight so it better stop hurting like right now would be great. Just as I put my head on the table I heard the bus door open my head shot up to see who it was. It was Demi holding a cup from Starbucks by the looks of it she's been up for a while I grabbed my phone and realised it was 10am. Demi sat down the opposite side of the table and pulled out her phone going onto twitter I gather. Fine if she wants to play the silent treatment game then two can play at that I decided to send Jesy a text.

Scarlett- Hey Jesy! I'm bored wanna do something??

I instantly received a reply.

Jesy- Heey girl, of course I do! What do you have in mind?

Scarlett- Well I dunno just something haha, maybe grabbed a coffee and food I'm starving!!

Jesy- Sure thing :) be at your bus in 10

I put my phone on the table and ran to the shower I quickly washed my hair and body then got out, I changed into Demi shorts that go mid thigh a bitch please singlet and my Spider-Man jumper. I dried my hair a bit quickly brushed it then threw it up into a messy bun before putting on my purple vans. I ran back out to the table grabbed my phone and wallet then left. Just as I stepped of the bus Jesy stepped off hers.

"Your driving" I said out of breath

"Dude why are you out of breath" she asked climbing into the front seat

"Have you tried having a shower getting dressed and brushing your hair in ten minutes before" I said, Jesy just shook her head and started laughing

"Where are we going" Jesy asked

"McDonalds" I said, she nodded and drove to the Maccas that we seen last night.

After getting our food we sat at a table and started eating. I pulled out my phone and went onto twitter I leaned across the table and took a photo of the both of us.

@SRAutunm Mcdonalds date with this loser 😜#jokingiloveyou

I put my phone away and continued eating I shifted in my seat and groaned in pain causing Jesy to look at me.

"I slept the wrong way and my back hurts" I explained, just then my phone went off so I pulled it out.

Camila- HOW DARE YOU GO ON A MCDONALDS DATE WITHOUT ME!!!

I laughed and showed Jesy she laughed as well.

Scarlett- IM SORRY BABY BUT THIS MCDONALDS TASTES AMAZING ;)

Camila- IM GOING TO KILL YOU WHEN YOU GET BACK!!!

I took a photo of my food then sent it to camila.

Camila- I HATE YOU!!!

Scarlett- NOOO YOU LOVEEE ME :)

Camila- hurry up and get back I'm bored, everyone is 'resting' 😒

Scarlett- I'll try 😉

I put my phone down and finished eating and waited for Jesy to finish.

"Camila wants us to go back" I said

"Well we better not upset her anymore" she laughed

"Guess not" I smiled grabbing my phone then left

We got into the car and I put talk dirty on and turned it up Jesy and I started singing along I also started dancing in my seat making Jesy laugh.

We pulled up next to the buses and got out while still laughing about my dance moves.

"I wish I could have recorded you dancing away" Jesy said as soon as she said that Camila got off the bus and started running after me so I took off running towards my bus but crashed into someone and landed on my ass. I stood up and realised it was Demi I had crashed into she was also on the ground, I looked behind me and seen Camila and Jesy on the ground laughing I turned back around to Demi and put my hand out to help her up.

"Sorry" I said she ignored my hand and got herself up

"WATCH WHERE YOURE FUCKING GOING IDIOT" she yelled pushing past me

I turned around to the girls and they had stopped laughing and instead had shocked facial expression as did I.

"Umm okay remind me not to ruin into Demi" Camila said

"Hey cam" Jesy said "yeah"

"Don't run into Demi" Jesy laughed so did I Camila just rolled her eyes

"But seriously what's up her ass" Camila asked I shrugged my shoulders

"Must have gotten out of the wrong side of the bed again" Jesy laughed

"Come back to my bus and play xbox with me pleaseeee" I begged them they both agreed so we headed back to my bus.

We have been playing the xbox for about 2 hours now and not once has Demi left the room. The girls decided to leave to go to the arena early but I decided to stay. I went and knocked on the door and waited for Demi to saying something but she didn't so I just walked in.

"If your mad about what I said yesterday about Zac Efron I was only joking" I said closing the door behind me

"It's not fucking about that" she spat

"What the fuck is it then" I asked annoyed

"Happy valentines day baby, can't wait to see you don't let Demi see this or she will catch onto us, I can't believe she actually thinks you love her" Demi said with tears running down her cheeks

"What the fuck are you talking about Demi" I asked confused

"Don't fucking play dumb with me Scarlett, I seen the fucking text with my own eyes" she yelled

"I seriously don't know what your talking about Demi,

What text" I asked

"You were texting last night at diner with a massive smile on your face" Demi said

"I'm sorry am I not aloud to text my best friend" I asked

"Oh please you weren't texting Justin" Demi said, I pulled out my phone and went to my messages and that's when I seen I had a text message from Ruby.

Ruby- Happy valentines day baby!!, I can't wait to see you don't let Demi see this or she will catch onto us, I can't believe she actually thinks you love her 😳

Now everything makes sense Demi must have read the text yesterday while I was playing the xbox.

"I-I didn't know about this text" I said completely shocked

"So you're telling me you had no idea she sent that" Demi said not believing me

"100% I did not know she sent it until now" I said

"Demi I have no idea why she would send me that or how she knows about us but you have to believe me when I say I love you, if I only had one day left to live I'd want to spend every last second with you" I said stepping towards her.

"I'm sorry if I made you feel like I don't love you because that's the complete opposite as to what I feel, truth is if I could be with anyone in the world I'd still only want to be with you, if someone told me I could do whatever I wanted for a whole day i'd choose to spend it with you doing whatever you want because when you're happy I'm happy" I said, Demi pulled me into a massive bear hug.

"I'm sooo sorry for being a bitch" she said while still hugging me

"It's okay baby" I said back hugging her tight

A/N

Sorry this one is so short but it's 2:30am and I need sleep but to make it up to you I'll update twice maybe even three times once I wake up.

Jess <3