Chapter 22

Demi's P.O.V

"I love you Scarlett" I said before kissing her passionately.

I after pulling away I noticed she didn't want to say it back, it kinda hurt knowing she didn't feel the same way as I do, or maybe she does she just thinks it's to soon.

"You don't have to say it back" I smiled at her but frowned when I noticed her facial expression. She was looking past me and had a scared but shocked expression painted across her face.

"Please don't say anything" she whispered I turned around and seen zayn standing there.

"Uh did I interrupt something" he asked, I clenched my fists as I felt anger run through me all I wanted to do was go over to him and beat the crap out of him but I couldn't.

"No it's fine, what are you doing here" Scarlett asked him.

"Well I came to see if you wanted to hang out and the door was unlocked so I kinda let myself in" he replied

"Oh okay, how long have you been standing there" she's asked, how could she be so cool about him being in her house when it's annoying the crap out of me.

"Long enough to hear this freak confess her feelings for you" he laughed, I glared at him then looked at Scarlett.

"Please don't talk about her like that" she said calmly

"Don't tell me you's are dating" he laughed even more.

"No but I'd prefer you not to talk to my friends like that" she smiled at him.

"Would it matter if we were" I asked him causing both him and Scarlett to look at me.

"No but if Scarlett was to be into girls I'm sure she could get someone better then you" he smiled

"Zayn please stop" she pleaded

"And I'm sure she could find a better guy then you" I glared at him "I mean Chaz is way hotter" I smirked at him

"Demi" Scarlett said raising her voice a bit

"I'm not here to start an argument" he smiled at me

"Then why are you here" I asked

"For this pretty little lady" he said hugging Scarlett, I noticed her tense up.

"Well she's kinda busy" I said

"Doing what" he asked

"Writing music" I replied

"What can't I borrow her for an hour or so" zayn asked

"Just let me get a jacket" Scarlett said, wow I can't believe she was actually going to go out with him

"What about our writing sesh" I asked annoyed

"You mean your confession sesh" zayn laughed

"We can continue when I come back" she smiled at me.

"It will be good to have a break and get some fresh air" she added

"Just don't worry about it, I'm going home" I said walking past them both making sure my shoulder hit zayn's.

"Demi wait" she called after me, I made it to the front door and opened it but Scarlett closed it.

"Open the door Scarlett" I demanded

"It's only an hour Demi" she said, I looked around to make sure zayn wasn't around.

"He could do a lot to you in an hour scar" I said softly

"I'll make sure we go somewhere public, I'll even tweet a photo of us so paps can figure out where we are" she replied her voice being the same level as mine.