Chapter 51

Scarlett's P.O.V

Demi pulled me into a hug, I could tell she was angry but she tried not to show it, i feel so much better now that Demi knows and I don't have to hide it anymore.

"Wait.. You said this happened first week back right" Demi asked, I nodded.

"That's 2 and a bit weeks ago, a-are you, you know p-pregnant" she said softly, I lowered my head and heard a oh my god come from Demi so I looked up.

"No I'm not" I replied in a whisper

"You don't have to worry about it Demi" I added

"How do you know" she asked

"Because he said he didn't want to have any connections to a fat slut like me so he used protection" I replied

"Your not a slut scar and definitely not fat you're perfect" she replied hugging me.

"Can we not talk about this anymore please" I asked

"Whatever you want but I'm here if you need to talk okay" she replied

I nodded, "now let's go enjoy our last day in LA" I said getting off the bed walking to my mirror to fix my make up,Demi come up behind me and hugged me.

"Can we talk about us" she asked looking into my eyes through the mirror, my makeup was fixed so I turned around to face her I grabbed her and entwined our fingers.

"Can we just see how the next few days go please, I don't want to sound rude but I'm more worried about how things with my mother are going to go" I replied hoping she wouldn't take it personally

"Sure" she said giving me a smile, I kissed her cheek and went downstairs.

We just arrived at the mall so we got out it was 1pm.

"Dude I'm starving" I said to Demi she laughed and grabbed my hand pulling me into the mall.

"What do you want to eat" Demi asked

"Food" I replied with a smile

"Okay smart ass, McDonald's it is" she said kissing my cheek. We walked over to McDonald's and stood in line Demi stood behind me wrapping her arms around my waist her resting her head on my shoulder, I couldn't help but smile and it just hit me that I want to be with Demi well I've always wanted to but now it's going to be even better because we won't have to hide the fact that we are together.

We walked up to the counter and the worker had her head down.

"Hi what would you like to order" she said while looking up

"Oh my god" she added quickly it looked like she was having a heart attack.

"Are you okay" I asked

"Uh huh" she replied

"Are you sure" I questioned

"Uh yeah I just never expected to meet you like ever" she said now calmed down

"Well now you have" I smiled at her

"So uh what would you's like" she asked us in awe

"Umm I'll have a large nugget meal please, what do you want dems" I asked

"I'll have the same please" Demi said

"So that's two large nugget meals" she repeated what we said to make sure the order was right.

"Yup" I said popping the p

She smiled and pressed it into the cash register then walked away to get our meals. As she put our drinks down I noticed small cuts on her wrist.