Chapter 26

Demi's P.O.V

It's now 10pm us girls are watching a movie while Dianna and Eddie are at a Christmas party for Eddie's work. I was sitting in between Maddie and Dallas and Scarlett was sitting at the end the other side of Maddie.

"Does anyone want a drink" I ask standing up

I got a no from Scarlett but Maddie and Dallas both said yes, I walked into the kitchen and grabbed three drinks just as I was about to leave the kitchen Scarlett's phone vibrated and a message showed up on her screen.

Ruby- Hey babe you missing me, can't wait for you to come back! <3

I grabbed her phone and took it to the lounge room with me I handed the girls their drinks then gave Scarlett her phone.

"Your lover just text you" I said with no emotion.

Could she really be cheating on me or is ruby just playing one of her games.

Of course she's cheating on you have you seen ruby she's smoking and your just you.

She's not cheating have more faith Demi.

Don't be so stupid, Did you really think you deserve someone like her

It's not true she's not cheating.

"Lover" Dallas asks pulling me out of my thoughts, Maddie shot me a look as if to say "what the hell" but I just shrugged it off.

Scarlett read the text then put her phone into her pocket, that annoyed me she didn't even reply back telling her to leave her alone or something like that.

"I'm going to bed, see you's in the morning" I said as I made my way up to my room, I quickly changed into sweats and a shirt then climbed in bed I decided to check my twitter until my door opened and Scarlett walked in.

"Just getting some clothes" she said walking towards her suitcase but I just ignored her. She sighed and grabbed the clothes she needs then walked to the end of my bed.

"You seen the text didn't you" she asked

"No shit" I replied sarcastically

"It's nothing Demi, it's just ruby being ruby" Scarlett replied, it made me feel better but I still wasn't 100% sure because of her past and I know it's not right to judge her because of her past I mean look at mine. But I just couldn't help thinking that maybe she is cheating.

"Then why didn't you reply and tell her to leave you alone" I asked annoyed

"I did, you just didn't notice because you were off in la la land" she smiled walking to the side of my bed sitting down pulling her phone out to show me that she did reply to ruby.

"Okay now get out I need my beauty sleep for tomorrow" I laughed, Scarlett smiled then left my room.

Scarlett's P.O.V

I just got changed I'm about to climb into Maddie's bed which already has a sleepy Maddie in it.

Once in Maddie's bed I was just about to turn off her lamp when her door burst open with Dallas walking in.

"Why are you sleeping in here" Dallas asked directing the question to me

"Uh... Demi and I have a bet whoever acts like-" I was saying but Maddie cut me off "whoever acts like they need their best friend first has to be the others slave" Maddie said with a smile, I guess she's pleased with herself.

"Uh okay, I'm surprised Demi hasn't lost yet" Dallas laughed

"Oh she's cracking, I won't be long" I smiled, Dallas nodded then left the room closing the door behind her.