Chapter 65

Demi's P.O.V

I woke up and it was 6am my plane leaves at 10 but I have to be at the airport by 9, I was laying exactly the same way I fell asleep so I gently slid out from underneath Scarlett and stood up only to be pulled back down onto Scarlett.

"Babe I've gotta pack" I whined, she flipped us over taking me by surprise.

"And I've got different plans" she whispered seductively into my ear then gently bit my ear lobe.

She got off me and pulled me up then led me up to the bedroom before pushing me onto the bed and forcing herself onto me wasting no time she rips my pants off then my shirt so I'm left in my underwear, she started kissing but I sat up which made Scarlett fall back.

"This isn't fair" I said looking at her fully clothed body

"Well undress me then" she replied then bit her lip I did as I was told then she pushed me back into my back climbing back on top of me.

"Now it's fair" she whispered before crashing her lips onto mine, I ran my tongue along her bottom asking for entrance which she allowed, after a while she pulled away to catch her breath but not long after she was kissing her way down my body, she started at my neck and was now kissing my inner thigh.

"Mmm" I moaned as she made her way closer to my center.

"Stop teasing me" I said which made Scarlett laugh, I grabbed her and pulled her up to my face and gave her a quick peck.

"We aren't doing it are we" I asked, and Scarlett shook her head and laughed

"You're a bitch" I joked

"But I'm your bitch" she smiled

"Come on we've gotta get ready" she said pulling me up, I groaned which caused Scarlett to give me a death glare.

"Stop it Lovato" she said while glaring at me.

"Now get your ass in that shower" she said slapping my ass

"But I don't want to, I have no motivation to get ready" I whined that's when Scarlett took her underwear off and started walking towards the bathroom.

"You coming" she asked seductively as she poked her head out the door, how can someone be so cute but so sexy at the same time, i ran over to her and picked her up pushing her up against the shower wall she wrapped her legs around me, we made out as the warm water ran over our bodies I pushed my body closer to hers if that was even possible, Scarlett moved my hair from my neck and started biting it I threw my head back letting moans escape my mouth.

"Demi take me" she whispered against my neck, I turned my head to look at her.

"Are you sure" I asked

"Are you trying to make me change my mind" she asked

"No definitely not, but I don't want to push you into anything" I said

"Just shut up and start pushing those into me" she laughed while looking at my fingers, so i did as she demanded and let's just say the neighbours definitely know my name.

"Fuck you're good" she whispered as she rest her head in the crook of my neck so she can catch her breath.

"Oh so now you're quiet when you're not screaming my name" I joke

"You love it when I scream your name" she winked at me then grabbed the hem of my underwear and started to pull them down once I stepped out of them she threw them away, she reached up to my stomach and pushed me against the wall, she was still crouching down from when she took my underwear off so she started kissing up my thigh stopping once she reached my center.