Chapter 76

Demi's P.O.V

It's been a week!

A week and she hasn't woken up the doctors said she would be awake within two days not a freaking week!

Everyone is here now well not right this minute because most of them went to lunch. So it's just Marissa, Jesy, Summah, myself and someone I won't mention because you'll find out later.

I've barely slept the past week because like I've said before I just keep seeing her the way I found her it doesn't go away no matter how much I try to push it out of my head. Hopefully scar will wake up soon it's her 21st next week hopefully she will be able to celebrate it with her loved ones. I've been talking to Justin's manager about Scarlett and we have a plan for when she wakes up hopefully she will agree to it.

Summah's sister came and got Quinten a few days ago because he was getting restless being in this room 24/7 I don't blame him. I wouldn't be here if I wasn't worried that she would wake up while I'm gone.

"Hey dems wanna play 20 questions" mar asked

"No thanks" I reached for Scarlett's guitar that Justin had brought with him.

I started strumming along to How to love and started singing casually not really paying attention to anyone around me.

After that song I decided to sing Be alright.

After that I put the guitar down and stood up.

"I'm going for a walk" I said and left before anyone could say anything.

I made my way out of the hospital and just walked and walked until I came across a small park.

I decided to go sit there for a while just to get some fresh air which I definitely needed.

Marissa's P.O.V

Demi had been gone for three hours and I'm starting to get worried. The others decided that they aren't going to come back today they will come by tomorrow. They said and I quote "no point being there if she's not going to wake up"

My thoughts were how the hell do they know that she's not going to wake up? Nobody knows when she will wake up.

"Maybe you should give Demi a call babe" Jesy said which made her receive weird looks from the person I will not name.

I grabbed my phone and went to my contacts after finding Demi's name I called her and she picked up on the fourth ring.

D- hello?

M- hey dem, just wondering when you're coming back?

D- how long have I been gone?

M- three hours, dem are you okay?

D- yeah just kinda zoned out that's all.

M- okay well where are you?

D- just down the road at a park, I needed to get some fresh air.

M- okay just thought I should ring to make sure you are okay.

D- I'm fine mar, has she woken up yet?

M- no not yet, the others aren't coming back either.

D- typical, I'll be there in ten do you's want anything?

M- I'll ask

I pulled the phone away from my ear.

"Do you's want anything" I asked, they all shook their heads except Summah.

"Summah you want anything" I asked

"Uh.. Is she able to get me a slurpee" she questioned

I put the phone back up to my ear.