Chapter 61

Demi's P.O.V

I woke up and it was 8:30, I looked next to me and Scarlett was still asleep but didn't have any blanket on and was sweating like she just ran a hundred miles non stop. I climbed out of bed just as Scarlett's phone rang so I quickly answered it.

"Hello, Demi speaking"

"She's not able to come to the phone right now, can I take a message to pass on"

"Okay, I'll make sure she gets it, thank you bye"

I hung up and put her phone down then went for a shower to get ready for the day ahead, we've been in Australia for four days now so we only have a few left until we go back to LA so I have about a week until neon lights your starts back up.

After having a shower and getting ready, I walked back into the room and Scarlett was awake.

"Morning baby" I said as I kissed her cheek

"Morning" she replied

"How are you feeling" I asked

"Shit, couldn't you be quieter" she whined

"No because you need to get up, your manager called and said you have an interview with sunrise tomorrow morning and need to be in Sydney by 10 tonight" I told her

"Ugh, okay" she replied

"Get dressed and we can just spend the day in the room watching TV okay" I said

"No, I'm not spending my last day in Melbourne stuck in a hotel room" she replied, it annoyed me that she is not well but won't rest.

"Ugh fine, but if you insist on not resting I'm taking you to the eureka skydeck later" I replied

"Whatever, I'm going for a shower tell the boys to be ready by the time I've finished" she said as she walked into the bathroom.

Scarlett's P.O.V

I played music as I took a long hot shower that I definitely needed, after my shower I got ready and grabbed my phone going onto twitter.

@SRAutumn: Last day in Melbourne 😘

@SRAutumn: Interview on sunrise tomorrow morning, make sure you tune in, MIGHT have a surprise for y'all!!

@SRAutumn: MELBOURNE!! Meet and greet at fed square at 1pm today, be there!!

I put my phone away and ordered some room service, just as I hung up the boys and Demi walked into the room, lucky I ordered enough for everyone.

"I'm so fucking happy" Justin slightly yelled

"Uh why" I asked confused, he just gave me a look

"Because my baby girl has finally come to her senses" he said with a massive smile on his face.

"What are you talking about" I asked

"Don't act stupid scar, everyone knows thanks to Demi" he laughed, I looked at Demi and she just smiled.

"Uh okay what's going on" I asked still confused

"Check twitter" Ryan said

I pulled out my phone and went onto twitter and notice #DARLETT trending worldwide. I clicked the hashtag and seen a photo of Demi's tweet, I smiled then frowned.

"What's wrong" Demi asked

"Don't you ever take photos of me sleeping again, they are horrible" I said trying to be serious

"Aww babe, you look adorable" Demi said as she hugged me from behind and kissed my cheeked.

@SRAutumn: @ddlovato REALLY?? you couldn't have used a better photo to announce it!