Chapter 37

Demi's P.O.V

I heard laughing I looked at the time on my phone and it was 2:20am.

"Scarlett be quite, you'll wake Demi up" I heard a voice say

Bit to late for that.

I left it half an hour before I decided to go out and get a drink. I walked out and Scarlett was passed out on the couch. I grabbed a drink and went back to be and fell asleep.

I woke up at 8 and went out to the living area where Scarlett was still sound asleep i got out a frying pan. I started cooking myself bacon, eggs and pancakes. I made a fair bit of noise on purpose to wake Scarlett up.

"Ugh do you mind making so much noise" she said sitting up grabbing her head

"My bus I can be as loud as I want, not my fault you have a hangover" I replied

"Ugh" she said laying back down

I put my food onto my plate then decided to go sit on the couch making Scarlett move her feet and started eating.

"I heard you were looking for me" she said

I continued eating but nodded at the same time.

"Well I'm here now" she said

I finished chewing what I had in my mouth.

"And I'm eating" I replied I seen Scarlett roll her eyes out of the corner of my eye

"Don't roll your eyes at me" I said

"Whatever" she said grabbing her water bottle taking a drink

She got up and started searching the cupboards for something

"WHY THE FUCK IS THERE NO ASPIRIN" she yelled

"BECAUSE I DONT FUCKING GO OUT GETTING DRUNK JUST BECAUSE I GOT DUMPED" I yelled back I could tell it hurt her but I didn't give a shit.

Just as I said that Jesy walked onto the bus.

"Uh is this a bad time" she asked

"No this conversation is over" I said

"Well I just came to say that us girls are leaving" she said with a small smile

I looked over to Scarlett and she looked like she was about to start crying. She ran over to Jesy and hugged her tight Jesy did the same back. They let go of each other then we all walked off the bus and over to the car where the other 3 were.

I hugged them all and thanked them for being on the tour. Scarlett gave them all hugs but left Jesy for last. They hugged for what seemed like hours, eventually Scarlett pulled back so Jesy cupped her face with her hands.

"I'm going to miss you so much but you have to take care of yourself, if you ever need anything I'm only a phone call away okay babe" Jesy said to Scarlett then kissed her cheek

I've never felt this angry and hurt at the same time, how could she have moved on so fast.

After little mix left Scarlett went straight to the tour bus, well we all did because we had to leave for the next venue.

I walked onto the bus and didn't see Scarlett so I figured she must have been in the bedroom so I stormed in there still angry.

"Nice to know you could move on so fast" I spat, she looked up at me confused her eyes were red and puffy.

"What" she asked annoyed

I felt the bus move a little that's when I realised we were on the move