Chapter 81

Demi's P.O.V

"I don't think I love you"

I froze, I swear you'd be able to hear my heart breaking if you listen close enough. I let out the breath I didn't even know I was holding.

"Demi" Scarlett called

I didn't feel anything but hatred towards Summah, this is her fault if she never came into the picture scar and I would be fine but nope she had to ruin it.

I got off her and started walking towards the door.

"Demi please wait" I ignored her and went downstairs and told Maddie I'll be back soon before grabbing my car keys and leaving.

Next thing I know I'm in an abandoned car park with my music playing but I broke down as soon as I heard the one song I never want to hear again.

~It's just a drop in the ocean

A change in the weather

I was praying that you and me might end up together

It's like wishing for rain as I stand in the desert

But I'm holding you closer than most 'cause you are my heaven~

tears falling like a waterfall and there's nothing I could do to stop them. I hate Summah for taking my world from me, I hate myself for letting her go and I hate Scarlett for ever making me fall for her, okay so maybe I don't hate Scarlett but you get what I mean.

I sat there for hours on end crying until I had nothing left in me, I started the car and just as I was about to drive off my phone started ringing it was Marissa.

D- hello

M- hey dems

I sniffled before answering.

D- what's up?

M- just thought I'd give you a call, are you crying?

D- uh no why would I be?

M- I don't know but it sure sounds like you are.

D- I'm fine mar, can I call you back later I'm driving.

M- uh sure make sure you call me later then.

D- I will bye mar

M- bye dems

I hang up then decided to go to Starbucks then went home, I got out of the car with my Starbucks and headed inside after locking the car. I went upstairs and as I walked past Scarlett's room I noticed she was sitting on her hands staring at a wall and I know all to well what that means. I'm here to help her so I have to go in and talk to her I have to put my feelings aside and be there for her. I knocked but she didn't pay any attention to me so I walked over and put my drink on the bedside table before sitting across from her so we were facing each other.

"Scar" I called

No reply

"Scar" I said shaking her abit

"You know I hate when you do that" she said which took me by surprise

"Do what" I questioned trying not to let her hear that I'm completely broken.

"Run off before you let me finish"

I looked at her confused.

"You didn't finish what you were saying" I questioned

She just shook her head and climbed on to my lap so she was straddling me, I took a deep breath, why is she doing this to me she doesn't love me anymore so why is she doing this.