Chapter 74

Scarlett's P.O.V

It's been 2 months since the little double date. I wouldn't say that Summah and I are official or anything but we've been spending a lot of time together, she's amazing, we've been on many dates but neither of us has asked the other out but I would definitely say I'm falling for her.

Demi?

Well she's back with Wilmer, I must say it's not a surprise I never really thought she was over him. I guess Wilmer is Demi's drug she can never get enough of him like Demi is mine, well used to be.

Demi and I have decided that we are going to write a song together instead of using mine, well actually I kind of put my foot down and said that she's not singing on that song, I guess Demi ran back and told her management because mine dropped me for being "too difficult" so yeah I'm pretty much unemployed, no ones taking me on board but I really couldn't blame them because who would want a drug and alcohol obsessed 20 year old that self harms.

Yep word got out that I self harm when I started on my wrists around my tattoos.

I'm actually supposed to be going to Demi's later to write a song with her but I have other plans.

I'm pretty much all alone these days, Jesy had to go back to the UK, Marissa went to Dallas, Miley's touring, Johnny went back to Australia because he was missing his girlfriend too much and I haven't heard from Justin since the party.

So I really only have Summah but that's all I need right?

I was pulled from my thoughts when there was a knock at the door, I groaned and got out of bed and headed downstairs to answer the door.

"What are you doing here" I asked as I walked away from the door and sat on the couch.

"I got max to drop me off because I know you'd make up an excuse not to come over, so now you can't really get out of it" Demi replied as she sat next to me

"How are you anyway" she asked

"Wonderful"

"Well if you ask me I think you're lying"

"Lucky I'm not asking you then"

"Are you sleeping better, has he been around"

"What are you talking about I'm sleeping fine, and no he hasn't"

"Please, mar told me about the sleeping pills"

"Remind me to kill her"

"She's just worried about you and so am I"

"Why are you's worried"

"Let's see there's the drugs, the alcohol, the sleeping pills, the cutting, the fact that your label dropped you and the fact that Zayn didn't get charged"

Yep that's right Zayn didn't get charged for anything because it was all reported too late so I'm constantly looking over my shoulder making sure he's not there.

"How's Wilmer" I asked changing the subject

"I'm not here to talk about Wilmer"

"Then why are you here and don't say because you care"

"But that would be the truth"

"Yeah, tell me another lie"

"I don't understand why you find it so hard to believe that I care about you"

"Maybe because you don't show it"

"Go get dressed so we can goto mine"

"What's the point, I don't have a job"