Chapter 31

Demi's P.O.V

I woke up in Scarlett's arms and couldn't be happier I honestly don't know what I'd do with out her.

"Morning gorgeous" I heard Scarlett say which caused me to look up

"How long have you been awake" I asked

"Bout an hour" she smiled then kissed my forehead

"I think you missed" I smiled

"Nope I don't think i did" she smirked, I climbed on top of her.

"Oh but I think you did" I said seductively then pecked her lips biting her bottom lip gently pulling it then went to her neck and started kissing it softly until I found the spot I started sucking her neck causing her to moan.

"Someone's in the mood" I laughed then started kissing along her collarbone before removing her singlet leaving her top half completely naked I eyed her up and down before crashing my lips onto hers kissing her with everything I had in me until I was flipped over, my shirt and pants thrown to the side. Scarlett started kissing just above my underwear and it was driving me crazy both her hands on my breast gently squeezing and massaging them. She then ran her tongue in between them kissing up and down, her hands slowly made their way down to my hips slightly tugging on my underwear I swear this girl knows how to kill me. She kept one hand on my hip while the other spread my legs a little further apart before she started kissing the inside of my thigh.

"Don't start something you don't plan on finishing" I said as I moaned, she brought her face up to mine while grinding her body on mine.

"Oh I plan on finishing it" she said then winked and pulled my underwear off so I'm now completely naked, I watched her as she smirked looking at me up and down before going down.

"Ah fuck" I yelled as I felt her breathe on my centre

"You ready" she whispered, I nodded biting my lip so a moan won't slip out.

"OH GOD" I yelled as she started pleasing me

"F-FASTER" I moaned she continued taking in what I said she started going faster but then stopped.

"You like that baby" she whispered seductively into my ear then pecked my lips so I could taste myself.

"F-Finish me" I demanded she nodded and added one then another she started slow but started to speed it up.

"Mmm Scarlett" I moaned as she got faster

"I'm r-ready" I managed to get out in between moans

"No hold it baby" she said adding a third

"Oh my fucking god scar" I yelled she started to slow down just when I thought she was finishing up she started to speed up again going faster then before her free hand squeezing and massaging my left boob I couldn't hold it any longer then what I already had, she cleaned me up then crashed her lips onto mine.

"How was that babe" she asked

"Fucking amazing" I said out of breath

"Good, because it's time for round 2" she whispered

"Let's take this to the shower then babe, and it's my turn to please you" I said then dragged her up to the ensuite.

After showering and round 2 maybe even round 3, we went downstairs and brought our luggage in then I cooked lunch for the both of us. We then decided to watch a movie Scarlett picked frozen after getting comfortable we started watching the movie. Not even 10 minutes into the movie the door bell went off, Scarlett groaned and paused the movie to go answer the door.