Chapter 70

Demi's P.O.V

"I'm sorry scar she didn't make it" I whispered

"stop, STOP LYING"

"I'm not scar, I wouldn't lie about something like this"

"I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU"

She jumped up and ran out of the shop leaving the workers staring at me, I immediately jumped up and took off after her one thing running through my mind, so the day I left for Brazil when Scarlett and I had our "fun" I found scars on her hips when I questioned her about them she simply said that was her way of dealing with the pain that Zayn was giving her and she liked the fact that she had the power to control what pain she felt but she told me that she stopped 6months after the day Johnny found out about Zayn but she said she did cut a few times after everything that recently happened with Zayn but since then she's been clean.

"SCARLETT PLEASE STOP" I yelled as I continued chasing after her but despite all my pleas for her to stop she didn't until we came across a park but by then I had lost sight of her.

"SCARLETT"

I listened for a reply but didn't get one, I stayed quite for a few seconds and I heard sobs coming from behind a massive tree so I walked over to the tree and Scarlett was leaning against the tree her head in her hands bawling her eyes out.

"Scar" I said softly

"I don't want to be here anymore" she said as she collapsed to the ground, I rushed over to her.

"Scar baby"

"Don't touch me"

I bent down and wrapped my arms around her holding her tight.

"I SAID DONT TOUCH ME" she yelled as she pushed me causing me to fall onto my back as she stood up

"THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT, RUBY DIED THINKING I DIDNT CARE ABOUT HER BECAUSE YOU WANTED TO GET A STUPID FUCKING DRINK, I HATE YOU SO FUCKING MUCH, DO ME A FAVOUR AND PISS OFF I DONT WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOU" she yelled as she towered over me before storming off.

Okay it takes a lot for me to get scared but right now I'm shitting myself I've never ever seen her this angry not even in the video of her fight with Ruby she wasn't this angry, the hate she had for me was clearly written all over her face, I decided to leave her whether that was a good idea or not ill have to wait and find out.

I grabbed my phone and dialled Marissa's number.

M-"Demi, where are you? How did scar take it?"

D-" I'm at the park just a few blocks from the hospital, please come get me"

M-" Okay dems, stay there I'll be there in 10"

I hung up and pulled my knees up to my chest and rested my head on my knees.

Not long after I heard footsteps but I didn't bother to look up.

"Where's Scarlett"

I looked up and seen Jesy, I rolled my eyes at her and moved my gaze to Marissa.

"Come on it's freezing out here, we will go back to yours then talk, okay?"

I grabbed Marissa's hand and she pulled me up.

The drive back to mine was very quite, as we arrived we all went inside and sat on the couches in complete silence until Jesy spoke up.

"Where did Scarlett go"

I looked over to her, I'm still so pissed off at her because of the phone call we had earlier.

"Why are you even here"