Chapter 78

Demi's P.O.V

I starting leaning in to give Scarlett time to stop me but my lips reached hers and she hadn't stopped me so I continued with my plan.

Our lips moved perfectly in sync there's nothing I could do to stop the fireworks that were going off and I wouldn't even if I could. I moved my hands from her face to her waist so she wrapped her arms around my neck. The only thing that made me pull away was my need for air but as soon as we caught our breaths I started kissing her again, I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist so I pressed my body against her as much as I could. I licked her bottom lip asking for entrance which she granted allowing my tongue to explore her mouth, I moved us from the wall to the bed I gently laid her down climbing on top of her. I attached my lips to her neck kissing up and down it before making my way back to her lips.

Something told me she wasn't enjoying this as much as I was so I pulled away she kept her eyes closed I placed my hands either side of her head.

"You love her don't you" I asked softly hoping my voice wouldn't crack. She opened her eyes and a tear slipped out, I lifted one of my hands to wipe it away then put it back on the bed so I wouldn't fall.

"I don't know"

Okay that hurt I was hoping she'd say no, it hurt knowing I'd lost her.

I kissed her forehead "Do whatever makes you happy that's all I want, you deserve to be happy" I got off her and sat in the chair next to her wiping the tears that had fallen.

"I'm sorry demi"

"Don't be, you can't help how you feel"

Awkward silence took over until Jesy and mar came back with the McDonalds.

"Do you how easy that was" mar laughed as she handed Scarlett her food.

"It's not like you were going through LAX security with a pocket knife mar" i said

"Shush you"

Scarlett's P.O.V

"This is so good" I said with a mouthful of food, mar and Jesy laughed but Demi just stared off into thin air.

"I'm going to go" she said as she stood up

"What, you haven't left this hospital the past week, why now" Jesy asked

I felt bad now knowing Demi hadn't left this room the past week.

"She's awake, no need to be here, I'll come by another day" she said with no emotion.

Jesy looked at me so I dropped my gaze pretending to be interested in my food.

"Okay then, I'll see you later" mar replied, I heard shuffling so I figured Demi had left.

"What was that" Jesy asked.

Here we go.

"What was what" I asked still looking at my food

"Don't act dumb scar, you know exactly what I'm talking about Demi was so excited that you had woken up so something's happened for her to leave.

"No it's late"

"It's only three thirty Scarlett, drop the act and look at me"

I lifted my head to see Jesy and mar both staring at me.

"Fine she kissed me,we made out, she asked me if I love Summah and I told her I don't know, are you happy now you know got everything you want to know" I spat

"Scar she just asked a question" mar interrupted

"You know what I'm done, I'm not dealing with this anymore you do stupid things and expect everybody to be fine with it then when we aren't you snap at us"