Chatper 50

A/N

Sorry for the chapters being pretty short lately but after this one I'll try to make them longer :) thanks for reading, voting and commenting you's are amazing!!

Scarlett's P.O.V

It's the day before we leave to goto Australia the past few days have been great. Demi's family left yesterday but Maddie hasn't stopped nagging me about Demi and I getting back together, I plan on it but I just want it to be at the right moment I'm thinking maybe we could go out to dinner one night while in Australia and I'll ask her then. Johnny lives in Melbourne so that's where we are going, I can't wait to see him I've missed him so much but on the other hand I can wait because seeing Johnny means seeing my mother who I haven't seen in two nearly 3 years so it's going to be weird.

Ruby hasn't been around much lately but when she is around her and Demi act all weird and try to stay away from each other, I don't know what's going on I think they might have a had fight or something. I can't wait to goto Australia I haven't been there for 4 years so it's going to be good. I've already got my stuff packed I'm that excited.

I got out of bed and had a shower then changed into Demi shorts and my I like you more then pizza singlet Demi brought me back in Texas. I dried my hair and threw it up into a messy bun and applied some makeup then slowly made my way down stairs but stopped when I heard two people talking I could clearly tell it was Ruby and Demi.

"We have to tell her" Ruby said

"No, things are only just starting to work out with us" Demi replied

"Scarlett deserves to know Demi, wouldn't you want to know" Ruby asked

"She not going to find out Ruby I mean it don't tell her" Demi said

I walked downstairs.

"Tell me what" I asked, Demi turned around and looked like she had seen a ghost.

"Nothing" Demi said quickly

I looked at her then to Ruby and she looked sorry but I had no idea why.

"What the hell is going on" I asked

"Nothing" Demi said and at the sat time Ruby said "we slept together" I looked at Demi and she looked guilty I looked back at Ruby she looked like she was about to cry.

"Wait... What?" I asked

"I'm sorry scar" Demi said walking towards me.

"Stop" I said backing away from her

"Scar I-

"No don't bother and don't bother coming to Australia either" I cut her off turning around going up to my room I slammed the door behind me and collapsed onto the bed. I didn't care that Demi had slept with someone else but why did it have to Ruby anyone else would have been better. Im not even angry I'm just upset they are two of the people I care about the most and they do this.

There was a knock on my door but I ignored it until they knocked again I got up and opened the door to see Ruby standing there.

"Can we talk" she asked

I stepped aside allowing her to come in then closed the door.

"I guess you got what you wanted hey" I said walking towards my bed laying down

"I'm sorry scar, it was an accident" she replied, I instantly got off my bed

"No it wasn't Ruby an accident is breaking a window while playing cricket not fucking my ex girlfriend" I yelled, okay maybe I was angry I'm aloud to be right?, it's not okay for this to happen.