Satanick x (Kind of) Shy! Reader ~Not a problem~

Here you were yet again. You were sitting in your room, getting some work done and soon enough your shift would yet again come around. It was hard pulling an all nighter but you had no choice. You heard your phone ring out, signalizing to you that your alarm clock was the one making the noise which made you sigh out even more.

You were hoping that you could at least get a little bit of sleep before work but that thought got immediately crushed now. You took the phone and looked at it, sighing softly as you swiped onto it's screen and turned the annoying alarm off. Oh, how you wanted this day to already end. You stood up and walked over to your brown closet, opening it's doors and looking inside to see your daily uniform right where you left it.

You smiled and took it, putting it on your bed and at that you started to change your clothes at a steady pace. After some time you were done with fixing yourself so with that you exited your room and walked down the long hallway with dark circles under your eyes. Today was going to be a rough day.

You were one of Satanick's right hand and you were also patrolling a lot around the pitch black world, looking if something suspicious were happening and occasionally help the other demons which needed help with small things. The work wasn't really rough it was just very boring and tiring because most of the time you were just walking around, plus you had long shifts.

You walked through the corridor, not paying attention to anything until you felt you walked into something. You thought it was a wall or something but when you felt it was warm and soft you looked up and saw two familiar purple orbs looking down onto you. "Hello~" The familiar voice cooed happily, making you jump back and trying your best to look at least decent so you wouldn't look as tired as you felt.

"Good morning Mr. Satanick" you said softly. You would lie if you didn't feel a little bit scared of the smiling devil. You knew his true nature so you always tried to not make him mad and always follow his orders so you wouldn't have to see who he really is by yourself. So with that you smiled politely.

"Hello there~" he cooed happily. "You look really tired today, did something special keep you up~?" he asked with that familiar grin on his face. "Work" you simply said, sighing out tiredly. "Anyways, i'll best be going" you said as you were about to walk away until you felt your arm being grabbed. "When did i say you were allowed to go?" he asked, making you stand still. "W-Well... i was about to start my shift..." you said, feeling intimidated. "But i want you to be with me today!" he said happily, making you whip your head to him.

"But isn't Envi with you today?" you asked. "No~ He had to attend to something special so i want you by my side today~" he cooed happily, making you nod hesitantly. You didn't really want to due to you being most of the time scared when you were around him. You weren't scared of him, you were scared of what he could do.

But who were you to refuse the devil himself, right? So you just nodded and started to head out with him by your side. This was the first time in a long time you actually were with him alone. You were nervous to say the least and it was because you were actually shy to be around him or actually everyone.

You have worked with it for a while but in your core, deep within you will always be a shy person that's has a hard time talking with people. "So... where do you want to go?" you asked carefully. "Hmm... well where do you usually go?" he asked, making you surprised. "You want to know where i go?" you spoke curiously. "Why not? I never actually seen what you do and where you go..." he spoke thoughtfully. "W-Well... okay..." you mumbled out quietly.

You both walked your standard routine you most of the time did, chatting with each other on the way as you at the same time being alert of your surroundings. Even though you had a powerful devil by your side you still were on your guard. Soon you both entered a large and dark forest. "You almost can this world better than me!" Satanick beamed, making you smile softly. "Well... it's my job to patrol and such..." you quietly said as you felt his purple gaze onto you as a thought appeared in his perverted mind. "Are you scared of me~?" he asked out of nowhere, making you tilt you head.

"You seem more quiet and reserved than usual" he said as you both stopped your walking. "W-Well... no, it's just...you should know by now that i'm not good at... talking and stuff..." you said and looked away slightly, playing with your hands nervously as a very small blush started to appear on your cheeks. "Your so cute~!" The devil cooed loudly and happily as he took you in a tight grip, carrying you up from the ground as he he started to rub his cheek against yours. "How can you be so cute~?" he cooed once again very happily.

You narrowed your E/C eyes towards the ground as you felt your cheeks heat up and your heartbeat rise. You weren't used to any of this so of course you reacted this way. "S-Satanick c-can you stop?" You asked softly as he stopped rubbing you cheek, grinning happily. "How can i~? Your such a cutie and your body feels really soft to~" he purred seductively, making your body shudder and you feel even more timid than you already felt.

"Y-You really shouldn't act like this! Y-You have a w-whole family for crying out loud!" you bursted out as he once again stopped rubbing your cheek. "And~? It's alright" he spoke while that grin of his never left his face. "W-Well..." you trailed off as you felt him squish your body more closer to him. "Well~?" he asked, almost darkly but he still held a seductive tone to his voice. "Well look at the time!" you said and in some way slithered your way from his grip. "We need to go back to the castle now!" you said as he looked at you for a while until he smiled happily and took your hand in his. "Your completely right" he agreed surprisingly and you both walked back to the castle.

'i dodged a bullet there...'. you thought for yourself as you felt his strong hand around your smaller one. You wanted to get your hand away but you didn't want to do something he could use against you, even if it was a small thing like this you didn't want to risk it. You didn't want to give him anymore ideas, that's for sure.

Finally you both were at the castle and you immediately let go of his hand and walked over to your room. Satanick watched you walk away, smiling devilishly at what he was seeing until he saw you walk in your room. He walked inside his room as he tiredly made his way to his bed, laying onto it as he smiled happily at how he could make you so uncomfortable and shy at the same time.