Kiki x Perverted! Demon! Reader ~i know that you love me~

Requested by: -Hinatai-

(i'm sorry if this isn't so good, i didn't find so much info on him but i hope you'll like this regardless!)

(listened to this while writing)

So, where to begin? Well, let's start that you were a demon living in the pitch black world and you were a lot like the devil himself in this world. You were a very perverted and playful demon that loved flirting and being just a perv towards anyone and everything.

You liked teasing people in that sort of manner since you thought it was a whole lot of fun. Anyhow you had a couple of friends here and there scattered around the dark world. Your favorite though was a oni named Kiki.

He was quite fun to be around to be honest even though his sister Kiheki would make sure you would stay away from him at all costs. She wasn't so found of demons from what you have learned so that was also a reason you both fought with each other every time you would visit her brother.

But in one way or another you would get past her and hang out with Kiki. It was fun to hang around him since he seemed like an alright guy. He was pretty open minded towards everyone. From what you have learned he judged people by their actions rather by how they look and what they are.

You could tell though that he wasn't the biggest fan of you. It was probably because you annoyed him a lot when you were with him. You couldn't help it though! It's so fun to tease him and just annoy him~ You just couldn't help yourself.

It wasn't like you wanted to though help it. There was no point to hold yourself back around him since you were quite found of him which you wanted to show. You knew though that he wasn't as found of you as you were for him but it didn't matter. One day he would maybe acknowledge your feelings and perhaps accept them~

Anyhow today was yet another dark day and you decided that you would visit the oni. You walked the familiar path and knocked on his door. After some seconds perhaps you saw him open the door and look at you with a slight stern look inside his eyes like he most of the time had.

You were a bit surprised that his sister didn't open the door but that thought disappeared when you hugged him happily. "Oh my sweet~ It was such a long time i saw you~" you purred out happily. The yellow oni did not react to what you said nor your hug as he was already to used to your clinginess and to your perverted undertones.

He pushed you off softly and saw a big smirk on your face. "What are you doing here?" he asked. "I came to visit you of course~" you happily said, looking over his shoulder only to reveal that he was home alone. "Are you home alone?" you asked happily as you looked into his small orbs once again. "Yes i am" he simply said.

"Hey~ I got an idea then~ Let's have-" "No" he said sternly, making you pout childishly. "But you didn't even let me end my sentence!" you spoke childishly. "I don't need to hear what you were about to say since i can already guess what you were going to say" he spoke. "Then say what i was going to say!" you saw he got a bit taken aback as he narrowed his eyes slightly away. "What's the point in doing that?" he asked.

"To prove your point" you answered him, a dark and sly smile placed on your face. "I'm not going to" he said, crossing his arms over his chest as he narrowed his eyes back to you. "awww~ Then i'm going to say-" "No" he said once again sternly.

"Then just say what you thought i was going to say, simple as that right?" you asked. He sighed loudly at your act. You knew exactly what to say to make him stuck in this kind of situations which made him slightly annoyed. "You were going to say something inappropriate" he said simply. "You have to be more specific~ Ki~Ki~" you cooed teasingly.

You heard him sigh even more. "You were going to ask... if we..." he trailed off softly. "Come on~ What was i going to ask~?" you cooed darkly. Once again he sighed. "I don't need to listen to you" he said as he turned around and was about to enter his house once again until he felt your arms wrap themselves around him.

"Did i make you flustered, Ki~Ki~?" you spoke against his ear, your breath ticking it softly. You felt him shiver slightly which made him grab your arms and pull them away from him. "No, you are just making me annoyed as usual" he said. "You are so mean~ You aren't supposed to say those kind of things to me, you'll hurt my feelings!" you spoke.

"As if" he said as he walked into his house, you following him happily. You looked around the quiet place with still a smirk placed on your lips. You saw him sit down at the sofa in the living room and you decided to follow his lead, sitting beside him happily.

Not long after that he saw you lay down on his lap. "what are you doing?" he asked, making you smile even wider if that is even possible. "What does it look like i'm doing?" you asked. "I want cuddles from you~" you cooed. You saw him only look down at you with his normal look he always had on his face.

"Is that so?" he asked and you nodded. You looked up at him as you waited patiently for him to do something but he just looked down on your and shook his head. "Not today" he said. "then can i kiss you?" you asked. You saw his eyes widen and a very, very small blush formed on his cheeks. "No" he said sternly again to you but with a hint of embarrassment. "Pretty please~ Just a small kiss~" you cooed hopefully.

You saw him look away and to that you sat up quickly and you pecked him softly on his cheek, making a loud 'mwah~' sound. After that you stood up and ran out quickly from the house since you knew he would get pretty mad at you if he caught you. He just sat there though as his blush increased, making him put his hands over his face in what you would have described in a cute manner.