Sherbet x Wife! reader ~Savor The Moment~

Requested by: Lecilie

(I just realized yesterday that he is actually named after some damn ice cream and i didn't understand why until i realized it was a pun... FML) ((Or at least i think it was a pun)) (((Oh, and i'm sorry if this is bad i'm still away but i kind of felt bad not posting anything so here ya go!)))

(listened to this while writing)

How long was it since you had meet him? You couldn't even remember! You didn't even understand how you both could get along with each other. I mean he was pretty annoying most of the time and it seriously pissed you off. Most of the time though it made you feel really embarrassed since he would say or do perverted stuff.

I mean the first time you both meet he basically fell for you. You remembered how much you had to hit him so he could get through his thick skull that you weren't interested in him and back in the days you really thought you both would not be together.

You thought that way because he was like i said pretty annoying and just a perverted idiot. You even remembered a particular event where he had out of nowhere came into your room in the night and you had caught him playing with your hair with a very lewd look inside his eyes.

Of course when he did this you basically threw the poor and perverted angel through your window. You didn't feel any sort of regret and even now when you where his wife you didn't feel any sort of regret from your action.

He was really annoying but he still was there for you and when you where serious about something he would also be serious. He also was beside you when you where wounded from the war even though you protested most of the time since you didn't know what he could do when you where unconscious.

You really cared about him and wanted him by your side since you really, really loved him. Even how embarrassed and stupid it felt to say that since you practically hated the guy before. You haven't told him that even though you both where officially husband and wife sine you had a hard time saying it to him.

Sherbet though didn't have any problem with throwing the words 'i love you' to you. It made you feel a bit guilty that you actually had never told him that you did love him. It made you believe that Sherbet maybe felt unappreciated? You weren't exactly sure about that since he didn't really seem bothered about it and never asked you to say those three words.

He maybe didn't want to put pressure on you? You honestly didn't know but you had decided to tell him for the first time today! To see if he would react to it. So you where waiting for him at a nearby field, it was actually the first place you both for the first time hanged out.

You perked up when you recognized the figure walking up. Sherbet smiled happily when he saw you and when he was finally in front of you he hugged you tightly, pressing his body against yours. "Hello my sweet little Y/N~ I missed you~" he cooed happily. You hugged back softly. "You where only gone for a day though..." you responded. He only nuzzled his face against your neck when you said that. "But the day was sooooo looonnggg without you in it~" he happily said.

"really now? I thought you where having fun today with the other's" you spoke. "But without you there it's not as fun!" he said as he stopped hugging you but he still had that big grin on his face. You decided to not argue with him and you both just sat down onto the grass.

"So, my sweet, why did you want to meet up here?" he asked, turning his head to you. You felt yourself get slightly flustered and you immediately looked to the side and you gripped the grass slightly. This made the male angel tilt his head and the grin even bigger when he recognized your behavior. You always refused eye contact when you where about to say something you found embarrassing or do something which you weren't used to.

You heard the angel stand up suddenly which made you look up but you weren't fast to react so you made a small yelp of surprise when you felt the angel carry you and put you in his lap. You felt his arms slither their way around you waist and he pulled you back to his chest, making you feel his breath against your neck.

"So now tell me, what's going on my sweet Y/N~?" he purred happily. You leaned back softly and you put your hands on his arms, squeezing them softly. This situation just turned 10x more embarrassing for you but for Sherbet it made the situation 10x better.

"I...I just... wanted to tell you something..." you spoke quietly. "hmmm~ if you are going to say something then you have to look at me~" he said. "So turn around~" he purred almost to happily for your taste. You let out a shaky sigh and turned around in his lap, making his arms drop down to your hips instead.

He saw a dark blush was formed on your cheeks and it only made him chuckle happily. "I thought we were already past this~" he cooed, the familiar perverted grin was placed on his face once again. "So now, what where you going to say?" he asked. You narrowed your eyes slightly and took a deep breath.

"I-I know that you already know this...b-but i still want to say it since i never h-have told you this..." you started, making him tilt his head slightly. He saw you take another deep breath and you looked him straight in his blue eyes. "I...I ....love you...." you said. He blinked a couple of times, his big grin now gone and he looked a bit surprised.

He never had heard you say that to him now that he thinks about it and he could tell now that you seemed ashamed of that. So that made him think that you felt sad and guilty about not telling this to him sooner? His grin was once again present on his face and you felt him hug you tightly, pressing his face against your neck.

"Ahhhhh~ You are to cute for your own good Y/N!" he bursted out. You felt even more flustered when he gave that comment and you halfheartedly pushed him away. "O-Okay, now we can go home" you said. This only made him pull you closer to him, making you rest your head against his chest. "No, i don't want to" he only said. "Why?" you asked, looking up at him and saw he had a very sweet smile placed on his lips which you weren't used to. "I want to savor this moment for as long as i can" he responded, kissing your forehead softly."W-Why?" you asked. "Because i love you to, y'know~" he responded, resting his head on yours softly

So with that you both just sat outside the whole night, him hugging you closely and you still feeling embarrassed~