Elux x Shy! God! Reader ~I won~

Requested by: XoGabrielxo

(I hope you'll enjoy this and sorry if it seems like it doesn't make sense, i tried ;w;)

(Listened to this while writing)

You were quite the shy type that had a hard time talking with anyone actually. It was hard to be in a group filled with people and being in the spotlight was one of your greatest fears. Which was why you thought it was hard being a god and have control of a lot of people.

And due to your shy nature you didn't really talk to any other god's nor devil's. You even had a hard time talking to your subordinates and servants. It was really hard to be like this since having to communicate with people is something you have to do whenever you like it or not.

And not all to recently a particular god was basically obsessing over you. Their name was Elux and they loved being with you for some mysterious reason. They had meet you not all to recently since they had accidentally discovered your world. They were quite curious since they had never heard of your world before.

Since you were shy and didn't communicate with other devils and angels as i previously mentioned not a lot of people knew your world existed let alone that you existed. When you had meet up with the god since you sensed they were in your world they for some reason basically became obsessed over you.

Why you ask? Because they thought you were really cute due to your quiet and shy manner. You made their heart skip a beat everytime you shy gaze would meet theirs and when your nervous voice talked with them.

Even when they thought about you they felt their heart blossom inside their chest. You were just so sweet in their eyes! The egotistical god really cared about you in every single way you could imagine.

Due to their very big obsession over you they would appear at your house randomly and you never knew if they would come in their female or male form. Either way it didn't help your situation at all.

Even your angels have started to worry about you since you all the time looked exhausted after the god had visited you. Especially if they stayed the whole day. It wasn't like you could tell them to leave since you didn't have the guts to do it.

How did you get into this situation? Why did you have to get into it? These were questions that always ran around in your head after they had finally left your peaceful world. Why did things have to be this way?

And today wouldn't be any better since the first thing you woke up to was that the god had let themselves inside your room and they were sitting on the bed, looking down at you with their familiar smile on their face.

"Hello dear Y/N~" they happily said. You felt embarrassment and nervosity wash over your entire body and you sat up quickly, pulling your blankets close to you as fast as you could. "W-W-What are you doing here!?" you asked surprisingly, looking at the god which was currently in their female form.

"I just wanted to visit you~!" she said, smiling happily at you. "W-Wh-Y-You-" you couldn't even talk properly which made the god giggle at you. "Awww~ Did i make you embarrassed again~?" she cooed happily, looking at you with a big smirk on their face. "C-Can you please get out so i can change...?" you asked.

They hummed quietly for themselves as they thought about a answer. After some seconds they happily said yes. You sighed out in relief when you saw her walk out your room and you stood up from the bed. You walked over to your closet and changed to your everyday attire.

You stepped out from the door and you got hugged by Elux once again but this time they were in their male from instead. "It took you long enough~" he said, hugging you tightly against him. The only thing you could do was endure it until he finally stopped.

"Please, next time don't surprise me like that..." you said. "huuuhh~ Why not~?" he asked, tilting his head. "B-Because i need to at least wake up until i can hang out with you..." you spoke softly. "Why~?" he asked and you felt a brim of irritation spark inside of you.

"B-Because i said so" you stuttered out annoyingly, making the god look at you with a little bit of surprise in their eyes. "And why should i listen to you~?" Now this made you go over the edge. How dare he speak like that to you?! All of a sudden a angry look took over your eyes "You are so...so...so egotistical! You can only see from your own perspective and it's really annoying!" you suddenly spoke, making the god look at you with even bigger surprise in their eyes.

"And not only that! You always come at the most inconvenient times! It's like you are trying to annoy me and it makes me really mad!" you said, almost yelling at the god in front of you. "So can you listen to me this time and not only focus on yourself!?"

Suddenly silence filled the room which made you realize that you had snapped at the god in front of you. Now you looked down on the ground and he saw a bright blush overcome your face. "Awwwww~ Y/N, you are so cute when you are embarrassed!" they cooed happily, pulling you to their embrace.

You tried to push them away softly since you still felt mad at him but to no use. You sighed loudly for yourself and you stopped resisting, simply leaning in to their embrace since you knew it was no use fighting against him. You also felt them change their form once again for some odd reason you didn't know off.

Maybe they were bored being in that form. She still held you close to her, feeling now that you had actually leaned into her embrace, making her smile happily. "I didn't know that the shy kitten could actually stand up for themselves~" she whispered into your ear, making a bright blush overcome your face.

She saw you were once again saw you were embarrassed due to your stiff body and she could even spot a small blush on your face. 'so cute~' she thought and pulled you even closer to her, making her lean her head on yours as she now started to take some of your hair in her hands, twirling your locks between her fingers.

She smiled triumphantly at you.

'I won again~"