Vicers x Maid! reader ~Love Sickness~

Requested by: -XxNeptunexX-

(It was a bit hard to write this since it was hard to find any info on him. I hope you guys enjoy this anyways)((so this is probably very ooc

(listened to this while writing)

You were found when you were very, very young. Nobody knew where you came from or where your family went. The only thing they knew was that you were right here now and that you wanted to stay. So with that you turned out to be a maid to your devil and technically your savior Vicers.

If he didn't agree to take you in you probably would have died on your own so he really was your savior. With that thought circling in your mind you decided that you wanted to help him with whatever you could. So with that he was the one deciding that you would be a maid and help around the castle.

It was exhausting at first but soon you got used to it and after some time it wasn't exhausting anymore. Even though it burned a lot of your energy you were so used to it that you most of the time didn't even realize how tired your were before you actually got to lay in your bed and sleep or to just relax.

Well, nothing of that really mattered to you since the only thing that you cared about was to make your devil happy that you do your duties. The only thing that really meant something was to make him feel proud of you if you had to be completely honest.

It was a little embarrassing to say or even think about but it was honestly the truth and you knew that you couldn't really escape the truth. Still though it didn't stop you from feeling embarrassment wash over you whenever you thought about it.

Anyhow, today was yet another day. You on the other hand woke up very slowly and you put on your uniform at an ever slower pace. It wasn't like you to be so slow like this but you just felt so very dizzy and also very nauseous. You thought the feeling would perhaps go away if you ate something.

Sadly it didn't so you took some medicine. That seemed to not work either. You sighed loudly for yourself, clutching your bumping head softly. "No... please not today..." you mumbled. "Couldn't i get sick on the weekend instead...?" you finished, sighing even more loudly. It didn't matter though. You couldn't take a day off! You refused to do that!

So you started with your morning duties but even they took an awfully long time. After you were finally done with the morning routines you walked through the rather large corridor, feeling yourself get more sicker and dizier by the minute.

So you didn't pay attention and accidentally bumped into someone. You looked up and even with your dizzy conscious you realized who it was. "A-Ah, Lord Vicers? I thought you were visiting your brother?" you asked, feeling a big wave of surprise. The devil tilted his head by this.

"I came back yesterday though" he spoke. You felt even more surprise wash over you at what he said and you searched through your memories to see if you had meet him yesterday. After some searching you realized that you had infact meet him yesterday.

"O-Oh, right you had... I'm sorry..." you mumbled. He leaned down slightly and took a closer look at your face. "You look very sick, why didn't you stay in bed today?" he asked. You looked slightly down to avoid his gaze. "W-Well... i just... uhh..." you tried to come up with a good answer but nothing came out. He sighed a bit and put his hand on your shoulder as he started to lead you somewhere.

"What are you doing...?" you asked as you looked up at the devil. "I'm taking you to bed, you need to sleep" he spoke. You didn't refuse what he said and decided to just let him lead you to your room. If he said that you should rest then you should. After all in your mind his words were absolute and you didn't want to talk against him. You also didn't have the energy to do so.

So after some minutes of walking in pure silence you both finally came to your room. He lead you to the bed and even tucked you in which you find slightly embarrassing but Vicers didn't seem to care. Maybe he was to busy to think of how you should recover? Maybe.

"Stay here while i get some medicine, i'll be right back" he spoke. The only thing you did was nod as he walked away, leaving you in your room with only the silence to accompany you. After some time he came back. He sat the medicine on your nightstand as he took a chair from your small table.

He sat beside you as he started to fix the medicine quietly then he fed you it which of course was disgusting. You hated taking medicine, you really did but you couldn't refuse it if he was the one giving it to you. "Now, take it easy for the day" he spoke and you only nodded. He put his cold hand to your forehead to see how warm you really were.

"Jeez, your forehead is boiling hot..." he mumbled to himself. He was about to pull away but then he felt a slight force hold his hand in it's place. "I'm sorry but it's just your hand is really cold, can you just please have your hand like this for a minute...?" you asked quietly and weakly.

He felt his cheeks slightly warm up by this but he just nodded and said simply yes, keeping his hand on your forehead. He did have a very deep and a emotional bond to you. He did really care about you and he honestly felt much more then what he should to his servant. So to have you just touch his hand and ask him to hold it there made him slightly flustered.

It was such a simple thing but then again you never really requested anything from him. You never asked him to get you something or to help him with anything so it just made him feel slightly flustered.

After some time you finally fell asleep which made the devil feel relieved. He pulled his hand away and stood up. He looked at your sleeping form until he leaned down slightly, kissing your burning forehead softly as he walked away, hoping your would feel better in the morning