Siralos x Shy! God! Reader ~At peace~

(i love this trap, so please take this)

(listened to this while writing) ((Yes, i was into UnderTale before but i still like this song))

You sat at the empty field, feeling tears fall from your dull eyes. You looked down at the dull ground as you felt more tears run down your face. Everything was gone. Every little thing that you had worked for was gone in a blink of an eye and the only thing you could do was sit here.

You didn't want to build your world again, no it was to much. What if you would lose it again? No, you couldn't do it. You cried more as you now started to feel your body quiver softly. You tried to wipe your tears away but to no such luck. 

But this was your punishment. You couldn't protect your world or anyone. So you deserved this in your opinion. If only you were stronger... 

You suddenly heard something behind you but you didn't even bother to look behind you. It was probably her/him/they that have come to finish you off. "Poor little thing..." you heard a unknown voice say. You looked back hesitantly only to see a unfamiliar person look at you with pity in his eyes.

"It must have been rough for you, huh?" he asked, sitting on his knees which made you turn your body to him. "W-Who...?" you said weakly and he smiled a small and gentle smile. "My name is Siralos, i'm the god of the land of the sun" he explained. He reached his hand out to you but you flinched, making him stop halfway.

"Ah, no need to worry. I'm not here to hurt you" he said as he now continued to reach out his hand, placing it on your cheek as you saw a faint glow emit from it. "W-What...are you doing here..?" you asked hesitantly. He was quiet for a bit until he smiled once again. "That's not important now is it?" he asked. "Oh, do you mind saying your name?" he asked.

You narrowed your eyes to the ground. "Y/N...." you quietly spoke. "Y/N, huh? And who did this to you?" he asked. You felt more tears fall down your eyes and you put one hand over your face, weeping against it softly as the only thing that ran through your head was their face. "Someone important to you, huh?" he asked and you nodded.

"awww, you poor little thing" he said, pulling down your hand from your face which made you look into his eyes. "I'll help you" he said. "huh?" you looked at him with slight surprise at what he said and the only thing he did was smile that warm smile of his. "I'll help you rebuild your world if that's what you wish" he spoke.

You shook your head, looking down at the ground. 

"I..." 

"It's okay, if it makes you feel better i won't let anything hurt this world either"

You looked up at him. "What's your alibi...?" you asked. "Alibi? I don't have one, i just have sparked a interest for you" he said, smiling. "I've been watching you for some time now" he ended. "So, let me help you" he spoke, reaching his hand out to you when he finally had finished healing you. You looked at his hand for a while until you slowly and carefully put yours in his, making his warm smile wider. 

And that's the story of how you both had meet each other. He also kept his word and helped you rebuild your world even if it took some time for him to convince you to do so. He also helped out whenever something troubling occurred like he said he would. You also helped him with whatever you could even though not a lot of troubling things happened in his peaceful paradise.

He would often come and visit your world which made the residents in your world get used to him coming over. He would interact with them to a lot and you were happy that the residents accepted him.

Even after all this time you still were very shy around the god which didn't surprise you at all since you've always been a shy god. That's why people saw you as an easy target but now with the sun god by your side no one really came and invaded. It was nice actually, to finally have a peace of mind. Even so you worked a lot and kept yourself busy since the past was still haunting you a lot. 

Anyways, today you worked in your office until you were informed that the bright god have come once again to hang out with you. So of course you let him in and he stepped inside your room with once again a gentle and warm smile on his lips like always had. "Working again i see" he only said, sitting at the small table you had.

You stood up from your office chair and instead sat down at the small table beside the god. "Well, yeah i got work to do" You said. "If you continue to work like that you'll work yourself to death" he said, as he watched you pour some tea in his cup. "it's okay, i manage it" you spoke quietly. 

"it almost feels like you want to distract yourself" he mentioned. "N-No, why would you think that?" you said, smiling nervously at him. "hmmm... it's not good to lie" He spoke, taking a sip from the tea. "I-I'm not lying..." you mumbled. He smiled at you once again. "hey, i got an idea" he started as he put his tea on the table.

"I can maybe try and make you feel relaxed?" he asked, making you raise your eyebrow at him. "Relaxed?" you asked. "Well, you seem to have a lot on your mind so why not try and distract yourself a bit? In a more healthy way than just working all day" he said. You narrowed your eyes to the ground, thinking for yourself for some seconds until you nodded. 

"well then, let's go to your bed" He said. You immediately felt your face heat up as you only got inappropriate thoughts inside your head. "W-Why?" you asked. "well, it's easier to do it on your bed" He said, grabbing your hand and practically dragging you to the bed. 

"W-Wait M-Mr. Siralos!" he made you sit on the bed, leaning against the wall as he sat beside you. He placed his hand over your shoulders, pulling you closer and closer to him until you felt your head being placed on his lap. You blinked in confusion as you felt his fingers run through your hair. 

he meant cuddling, of course he meant that... you breathed out softly, making him look down on you. "Why were you so tense? Did you think about something else~?" he taunted, making you feel even more flustered. "N-No, of course not!" he only giggled at that as he continued to pet your hair and he occasionally rubbed his thumb against your cheek.

You leaned against him after some time and you closed your eyes. You felt him place his other hand on your stomach but in this moment you didn't really care. Normally you would be abashed but right now the only thing you felt was that someone was running their fingers in your hair in the most softest manner and that you felt someone was with you, holding you close to them. Silence was looming over you both as Siralos looked over at your mollified form with a sincere smile on his face and with a soft and loving look inside his eyes.  

Finally you were at peace