Killisaki x Reader ~Feeling Lucky~

Requested by: XoGabrielxo

(I did not know it was going to have so many erotic undertones to it ''^^ I hope you guys like it anyways...)

(listened to this while writing)

'here i am yet again, you thought for yourself as you grabbed one of your towels and put it to your bloody neck. You pressed the towl against the open wounds and you only sighed for yourself loudly. You were quite mad now and by that you were really damn mad.

To give some context how about we look back on the incident that happened.

So you had woken up, feeling a bit of relief wash over you when you realized it was a weekday and you could do whatever you want! You didn’t have to go to school/work! It was quite amazing to be honest.

So you had started to watch some tv as your thoughts distracted you from watching the show that was on. Your thoughts wandered and wandered till you suddenly started to think about him.

There was this guy you had meet. A demon vampire hybrid that goes by the name Killisaki. At first you didn’t mind him even though he always demanded things from left and right and when he didn’t get what he wanted he got really angry or grumpy.

You didn’t mind it that much at first until he demanded you to ‘give’ some of your blood to him. You refused of course since you didn’t want to since you knew it would hurt and you were also scared that the guy was going to take as much blood as he could, making you either really ill or even die.

It was no surprise that he got grumpy at you but even so he refused to take your no as an answer so he had pushed you down onto the ground and forcefully bit your shoulder which resulted a intense amount of pain coursing through your shoulder.

After for what seemed like an eternity he had stopped and left you there to mend your own wound he had inflicted on you. That was the first time he had done it to you and now you had multiple wounds all over your body from him.

He said that your blood was incredibly delicious and he just couldn’t stop himself no matter what. You sighed at that and all of a sudden you heard some knocks on your door. You immediately knew who it was and you laid onto the sofa, trying not to be seen so maybe the vampire hybrid could go somewhere else and get some damn blood.

No such luck though. In some way he broke into your house and saw that you were laying on the sofa. You suddenly stood up and walked over to him. “What do you want?” you asked. “You already know that” you only looked at him with annoyance in your eyes. “I won’t give you anything, you have to learn that a no is a no” you said.

You saw a slight irritation formed in his eyes when he heard you say that. “You can’t actually think that you can get whatever you want, right?” you asked. “So now you can get out of my house” you said, pointing to the door.

The hybrid simply looked at you, still holding that annoying look inside his eyes. Out of nowhere you felt him grab your shoulders roughly and he pushed you down onto the sofa. You looked up and you only saw Killisaki loom over you with a very angered look inside his eyes.

“And you have to learn your place” he practically spat out angrily. He grabbed your head and forcefully turned it to the side, making you expose your neck to him. You heard him lick his lips before you felt his sharp fangs pierce themselves into your neck.

You also felt them pierce through some of your flesh which made your eyes widen, afraid that he would leave permanent damage to your neck or throat. He stopped himself though and now you felt him suck on your neck softly, earning a small blush form on your face and embarrassment wash over you.

You heard him let out air through his nose and also a soft hum. He must have waited for a while to come here, making his bloodlust increase. You placed your hands on his shoulders, in an attempt to push him away but it was to no use since the vampire only placed his hands on yours and pushed your arms against the sofa.

Then you tried to kick him between his legs but he felt the movement, making him place his one of his legs between your legs. Safe to say this also made a wash of nervosity and also embarrassment wash over you.

Well, you didn’t feel to much of it since the pain in your neck took over those emotions. You felt him suck more now and occasionally lick your neck when he felt your blood leak out, making you feel dizzy and weak which he felt since your body stopped being stiff now.

‘just one more minute…’ he thought, opening his eyes and narrowing them up to your face as he saw your face slightly. He saw you had closed your eyes and that you looked like you were in pain.

This made the vampire finally pull away, leaving a trail of blood mixed with saliva after him. He saw you open your eyes and look at him. He stepped away from you and walked to your bathroom taking a towel and leaving it on you. “You’ll feel better when you stop the bleeding” he simply said. With that he left you there and you decided to follow his advice.

So here you were yet again, drinking a lot of water and holding the towel close to you as you soon would fix the wounds he had put on you. He on the other hand was feeling perfectly fine or even more then fine actually. He was feeling amazing.

He was for once lucky.