Ivlis x Witch! Reader x Satanick ~Mysterious Secret~

(This story is based on this song so I recommend listening to it ^^, also I listened to this while writing :3)

You traveled between worlds a lot. You thought it was really interesting to see how different all the worlds were. Due to this you got called 'the wanderer' by different gods and devils. You didn't mind them referring you to this. After all you haven't said to anyone what your real name is.

You were a very powerful witch that could travel as i said in a lot of different worlds. It drained on your powers though but you always regained them after you got a long and undisturbed night of sleep. You came from the witch world like the other witches but after a long time of living there you decided to head out and basically explore everything. You thought it was a lot of fun and also very intresting.

You also meet a lot of different people. Some were nice, some were mean, some were happy and some were miserable. You have seen a lot of things on this journey and you were almost positive that you were going to see even more things. This world, no, this universe still held a lot of things to show you. You were positive of that.

Recently though you had a visited a new world you hadn't seen so you had gone there and you immediately got greeted with the world's devil. He didn't really like that you were there since he saw you as an 'intruder'. You told him that you were just curious about this world since you haven't actually seen it before. He seemed to believe you and he decided that if you were so curious of this world he would give you a tour himself, just to keep an eye on you.

You soon got to know that this devil's name was Ivlis. The name was familiar and you soon realized that you had actually meet his father, Siralos, in the world of the sun. You didn't mention it since you knew that his father had probably cast him down. He had mentioned he had to you after all.

You came back a couple of times and after some time it grew to be an routine to visit the grumpy devil. After that you also visited a another world and you meet with a devil called Satanick. You had heard of him from his child called Licorice that he were going to protect his mama when his, as he called it, 'good for nothing father' would come. You heard that Ivlis refereed his name to himself in this conversation and you decided to visit this devil out of plain curiosity.

When you meet him he seemed like a nice man but after some time he grew to be very perverted and flirted with you a lot. This made you wonder what was going on since he allegedly had a son with Ivlis and here he was hitting on you. You talked with Ivlis about this and he told the whole story from the start and you finally understood.

You, in some way, actually got along rather well with him to and it also became a routine that you visited him. The pitch black devil and the flame devil seemed to have a very... odd relationship with each other though but you thought that you still could be friends with both of them.

After some time they also caught up with the rumors that was associated with you. That people didn't know where you lived, that you were basically known by a lot of devil's and god's, that you always wandered around and that no one knew your name only that you were refereed to as "The Wanderer".

They both found it rather interesting and found you mysterious.

As of now you were at Ivlis place, drinking (hot beverage) and eating some pastries as you both were chatting happily with each other. Then you heard someone entering the room and you saw a familiar figure, standing at the doorway with a smirk on his lips. "oh, Satanick?" you only said which made his eyes wander over you meet your own E/C eyes.

"Hello there~ I didn't know you were going to be here" he spoke and you basically saw the flame devil sink on his chair. "Well, i didn't know that you were coming either" you spoke and smiled slightly. "I guess i'm just full of surprises" he spoke happily and entered the room happily but had a very dark aura around him. You took a glance at Ivlis and decided that you weren't going anywhere.

Most of the time when people entered his room like this it was most of the time because something important had happened but you knew what Satanick was here for so you just decided that you were going to stay.

Satanick sat down at the table as Ivlis was giving a murderous but at the same time a frightful look. "What's that look for, roachy? I'm not allowed to visit~?" he cooed with a happy tone. You felt the atmosphere around the room getting more heavier so you decided to break it. "Sooo~ Is something special going to happen to one of you!?" you spoke out of the blue, making both of the devil's look at you.

"What kind of question is that?" Ivlis asked and you scratched your head nervously. "W-Well... i don't really know...." you spoke quietly. "You know, with the rumors going around i thought you were going to be more quiet and seem more mysterious" Satanick suddenly mentioned.

"eh?"

"You can't tell me that you haven't heard all the rumors going around" Satanick suddenly mentioned. "Even the roach here knows about it" Satanick said and pointed at the other devil. Ivlis only gave him a murderous look in return. "Rumors?" you asked and tilted your head. "You haven't heard them? People are talking about that you don't live anywhere and that no one knows your real name." Satanick spoke. "Really? I thought that people only called me 'The wanderer', i didn't know people actually have started rumors about me..."

"Really? People talk about it a lot" Ivlis spoke. "oh..." was the only thing that came from your mouth. "By the way, you never told us your name or you haven't told anyone your real name" Satanick suddenly mentioned. "So why don't you?" he asked. You sat there, dumbfound for a while until you decided to speak up. "Well it's mysterious not to know, right? And even if i told you both how do you both know that the name i say is my real name?" you asked. "ohhh~ So you just want to be mysterious huh~?" he asked and you simply nodded. "Why though?" Ivlis asked.

"It's entertaining"

You simply spoke with a childlike smile on your lips. "Entertaining? I don't really find the amusement in that..." Ivlis spoke and you shrugged. "You don't because you aren't the one with the hidden name, it's always boring or irritating when you are on the other end, isn't that right?" you asked. "This little witch are on to us, huh~?" Satanick cooed happily but with a dark tone to it. "Just know that you can't stay mysterious forever" he said.

"Well i'm going then since this roach here already have a guest over" he spoke and stood up. He walked over to the door and looked back at Ivlis. "I'll be back tonight though~" he cooed. You saw Ivlis get a shiver through his body as he only imagined what would happen. "Bye sweetheart~" he spoke and you waved back at him. "goodbye Satanick" you said as he closed the door. Ivlis looked back at you as one thought went through his mind.

'This witch is odd'