Kcalb x reader ~Will you? Part two~

Part two requested by: Mogeko_kitty

(Listened to this)

You didn't know. You were so confused by all of this and you simply didn't know what answer you should give the white haired devil. You hadn't told anyone about what he had asked you but you were positive that people know that something has happened.

You had been avoiding the devil as much as you could since you didn't want him to come and ask you again or to bring up the conversation in any way. You didn't know what to do and you were so very confused about all of this.

Was that his honest feelings? Did he actually want to marry you? But why? Why did he want to do to something so drastic? And in the middle of a war? And with his underling? He was your master, he was the one that created you and you just wondered why a devil would want to marry with their creation.

Wasn't that a low thing to do? You were just so very confused about all of this. The devil never seemed to hold those kind of feelings towards you. You knew that he cared about you but he cared about all of his underlings! So why you?

You didn't know why and you have been trying to figure that out while you have tried your best to avoid the devil and also avoid getting him alone with you. You were honestly a bit scared of him right now. What if you refused and he would force you to be with him?

No, no he wouldn't do that. Your master was a very scary being but he would never force someone to be with him, let alone his underling. No, that isn't Lord. Kcalb at all! He would never do something like that to one of his underlings.

You were fixing your outfit as another battle was approaching. You were informed that this battle was much more dangerous and bigger than the previous one's the god and the devil have had so you carefully looked over at what weapons  you would choose  and if you have chosen the right armor.

After some time you heard someone come in and you looked up, your eyes widening slightly. "A-Ah, L-Lord. Kcalb? What are you doing here?" you asked, turning your body towards him as you held a straight pose. "I was just looking if everyone was preparing themselves" he said as he walked in, closing the door after himself. "W-Well, i am so you can check on everyone else now!" you said, smiling hesitantly at him.

You saw his eyes lock on what appeared to be your collarbone. It made you feel a little bit flustered since he was just staring at you, looking like he found something annoying. Finally he said something. "Y/N... you have messed up your collar" he said and walked over to you.

"E-Eh?" you saw him reach his hands out and started to immediately fix your collar for you, a serious look still inside his eyes. "Y-You know, i can do this myself..." you said nervously. You were surprised at how the devil was acting so calmly through this. Or doesn't he realize how awkward this was for you?  

"Obviously you can't, or else it wouldn't be messed up like this" he simply said. After some time he finally was pleased so he pulled his hands away but not before he poked your jaw, making you automatically look up at him.

And then he did it again. He kissed you softly on the lips, much like the first time he did it but this time he held a tight grip on one  of your shoulders while his other hand was placed on your cheek. You were surprised by this but you knew that he didn't want you to pull away or else he wouldn't have this kind of grip around you.

So you waited until he pulled away. He looked at you with a slightly flustered face which made you feel nervous and also flustered. After some silence he broke it with the dreaded question. "Have you decided?" he asked, making you jolt softly. 

"I-I'm sorry... i just... don't know" you said nervously, playing with your hands softly as you tried to avoid his gaze. You were kind of scared to look into them right now. "Is that so, huh?" he asked and you nodded. "I-I'm sorry Lord. Kcalb, i really am" you said. "How about this" he started, making you look up at him.

"After this battle is finished, you'll tell me your answer"  he spoke. You hesitated for some split seconds but then you simply nodded, knowing that you had to tell him. This made a softer look come into his eyes and he turned around.

"Good, now good luck Y/N" he said, placing his hand on your door knob. He waited for some seconds until he finally muttered out a quiet 'i love you' before he exited quickly. You stood there dumbfounded but you shook that of quickly, knowing that you have to get out now.

And then the battle started

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

And then your part of the battle ended. You had become seriously injured and you knew that even with the proper treatment you wouldn't be able to survive. Damn those angels. They were much more stronger than you thought.

You coughed up a lot of blood and that made you realize that you were actually going to die. That realization made tears fall down your dull eyes. You didn't want to die right now! Not yet! But you knew that you had no choice. 

'After this battle is finished, you'll tell me your answer'

You closed your eyes and cracked a small smile. "Ah... it looks like i'm not going to be able to tell him my answer...Even though i have finally decided..." you said. You coughed up more blood as you chuckled softly. "It's fine... he'll find someone else..." you said as you felt reality starting to slip away as you also realized what the last words you heard anyone speak to you was, the last words he spoke to you.

'I love you'