Satanick x Ghost! Reader ~My favorite Toy~

Requested by: Mariinkat

Hope you'll enjoy and sorry for posting so late! I've been pretty busy :/

(listened to this while writing)

You sat by a tree, looking up at the dark sky with a bored look in your eyes. It was boring. There was absolutely nothing to do and it made you feel bored. You sighed heavily and leaned against the tree as you continued to look up at the sky.

At least the stars were pretty tonight. It was crystal clear tonight which made the sky stand out in the most prettiest way. It was a long time ago you really appreciated the sky like this to be honest. It only happened when you were this bored and that you were really calm.

You continued to look up, still feeling boredom inside of you even though the sky was so pretty tonight. It was very beautiful tonight indeed it made you wonder how a sky like this could really be created. Was it just a coincidence or did someone want the sky this way…. Come to think of it you hadn’t really visited the devil in quite a while.

You placed your look forward, looking into the dark woods as you let your mind wander. It was a really long time ago since you were with Satanick. You and him were friends and sometimes when he took his midnight walks you would spend time with him.

Even though he only wanted to try and tear of your limbs to see if ghosts could actually change back. You always let him though since you found his child like nature to be quite entertaining to witness. He got really excited by it and sometimes to excited… When he got like that you always escaped as fast as you could.

You didn’t really want to be his toy but if he wanted to of course he could tear a limb or two… Something was definitely wrong with you, that’s for sure. Letting a sadistic devil that probably got way more excited than he should when he tore your limbs and cut into your skin do that to you is beyond madness.

Well, you always thought that it would help him let off some steam to, plus pain was something you were pretty used to at this point so it never really bothered you. So what he did to you was not something really horrible you thought and plus you liked him.

Anyhow, you continued to look out the woods as you continued to let your mind wander until your felt a familiar presence loom behind you. After a second or two you felt two arms wrap themselves around your shoulders, pulling you against their chest.

“Hello there little Y/N~” you heard an equally familiar voice speak, making you turn your head towards the voice. “Ah, hi Satanick” you said casually. “Going for a midnight walk again?” you asked and you saw him nod. “And i wanted to see you to!” he beamed happily.

“How did you know i was here?” you asked, tilting your head. “Hmmm~ I just guessed” he said, leaning his head towards yours as he pulled you to his lap. “Is that so…” you mumbled. “Aren’t you happy to see me?” he asked with a fake sad voice. “Is not that!” you quickly said, not wanting to set the devil off.

“That’s good~ I was almost scared that you weren’t~” he cooed once again, pulling you even closer to him if that was possible. This made you feel a nervous feeling gather inside you which made you stiff. “You know~ I really, really missed you~” he said happily, squeezing you closer to him as he let his hands snake themselves around you entirely. “Y-You did…?” you quietly asked. You felt him nod. “Soo~ I want to get something from you~” he said, forcing you to turn around in his lap quickly and he placed his hands on your hips softly. “Can we have some ‘fun’ again~?” he asked, you feeling his purple orbs stare at you with a hint of blood lust and also…

You narrowed your eyes as you realized what he wanted. “What? You didn’t get to the flame world or something?” you asked, remembering that the devil had mentioned another devil he liked to torture. As of now the only thing you remembered was the he called him Roach and that he was now his current torture target.

“Nope~ Sadly my son stopped me” he said, you narrowed your eyes back to him. “Your son, huh?” you asked, almost a little surprised to be honest. He nodded. “So i want to go to you instead~” he said.

you sighed softly for yourself, knowing that even if you said no the devil would force you to the ground which would make this experience worse. Plus like i said before you weren’t to bothered with it. Even though he looked kind of intimidating when he loomed over you like he did and the only thing you saw over you was his violet eyes staring down at you with a sadistic and lustful look at your body.

Just thinking about it made a shiver run down your spine. You liked him, you really did but he still was pretty intimidating, that’s for sure. Even for you, someone that was almost impossible to kill it was pretty scary to be under him like that.

You knew though that you had to give a quick answer. If you didn’t and he forced you down to the ground this experience would be more scary so with that you simply nodded, making you see a big grin being placed on the devil.

You felt him push you down on the ground and you saw him bring out a knife which you didn’t know where he kept it. You saw him smile his sadistic and big smile as his orbs got filled with the familiar blood lust he always got and this time he also got a hint of normal lust, making you know that this wouldn’t just be normal limb tearing like the usual.

“Let’s have some fun, my sweet little toy~”