Kcalb x Little Sister! Reader x Ivlis part 2 ~Ruined Peace~

Part two requested by: -Thatanimefreak-

(listened to this while writing)

You laid in your bed, trying your very best to fall asleep but to no use. It was a very long time you actually had a good nights sleep. Ever since that day you have struggled to do it since you most of the time had grotesque and horrible nightmares about your brother. It was very annoying to not sleep and you most of the time spend your nights crying in desperation and annoyance, just wanting to sleep and have a pause on life.

There were more reasons for your crying though. You missed your brother's a lot. You missed everyone actually. After that damn flame devil had taken your brother's powers he had also destroyed most of the world. So you decided to rebuild the world since you knew how much your brother cared about it.

You hoped that maybe rebuilding it would spark some peace within your soul. You were wrong though, completely wrong. You were still very sad and still missed Kcalb a lot. If only you were stronger, if only you would have not been friends with that airhead then maybe you would have been able to protect your brother. If only you would have attacked Ivlis and not ask him to stop.

Still... you didn't completely hate him. I mean yes, you did hate him and you would gladly kill him if you got the chance but there is a small part of you that still cared about him. You could also tell that the flame devil seemed hurt when he saw you cling yourself onto him desperately. So your mind made you believe that the devil still cared about you in that moment which made you not hate him as much as you thought you would.

You didn't want to hate him, you wanted to still be friends with him. You wanted to be there and support him. You also wanted to help him get revenge and that was the reason why you wanted to help him get stronger. You never thought that he would actually go and steal someone else's powers just to get strong though.

You clutched your pillow harshly as more emotions started to stir up inside of you. You missed your brother's. You missed Kcalb. You missed the old Ivlis. You missed the old day's when you could annoy Kcalb and when you could crash at the flame devil's place even how stupid and annoying he thought you were.

You closed your eyes tightly so you wouldn't cry. You refused to cry. In the end though you couldn't control your body anymore and you felt those familiar warm tears run down your face and onto the pillow. "damn it all..." you whispered for yourself. Suddenly you sat up as you wiped your tears with your sleeves quietly. You looked out at the dark night, a nostalgic feeling appearing in your body.

"brother" no response. "brother..." no response. "Kcalb!" he turned around in his bed as he looked at you with a tired look inside his white and black orbs. "Y/N...? What are you doing up this late...?" he asked. You looked down which made the devil get a curious look inside his eyes instead. "did something happen?" he asked and you shook your head.

"N-No... i just wanted to see you that's all" You said, flashing a small smile to him. He blinked a couple of times at your odd response but he decided to brush it off. "And c-can i maybe sleep with you tonight?" you asked hesitantly. "Why?" he asked, catching you off guard. "A-Ah, well... i just want to..." you mumbled, looking to the side of his room. After some silence he simply said "Sure, why not" You climbed onto the bed but as you were about to lay down you looked out the window and stopped yourself. "wow..." you only said. Kcalb, now tilting his head at you wondered why you acted so odd this night.

He sat up to and looked out the window with you. "Isn't it pretty?" you asked as you looked up at the sky which was covered with millions of stars. "It is" he simply said. "But we should get some sleep instead, we can look at the night sky when we don't have work in the morning" he said, yawing softly.

"But what if we die tomorrow? Then we won't be able to see them again" you said, making a slight shiver run down your brother's back. "Don't say those kind of things so easily Y/N..." you looked back at the white haired devil. "We aren't going to die in a long time" he said, putting his hand on your head softly. "That's what has been bothering you, huh?" he asked which made you look down onto the bed. He knew that fighting with the god and making you see all the gore and death's of close people must have made you get a trauma.

"It's okay, we aren't going to die. Not you nor me in a long, long time" he reassured, ruffling your hair which made you smile gently. "Now, let's go to sleep and tomorrow night we can go and star gaze if you want" he said which made you nod happily with a smile present on your lips.

You felt a wave of tears escape your eyes at that memory. You put your hands against your face as you continued to spend the rest of the night, crying like usual.

The next day you decided to take a walk through the world, letting the other's know that you were fine and alive. It was a long time ago they saw you so you wanted to let them know that you were still here. You walked and walked, letting your legs lead the way.

And your legs lead you to a big green field filled with different flowers. It was beautiful to look at but when you stared to look more closely you saw a familiar figure stand beside the field. You eyes widen by the sight 'What is he doing here?' you thought for yourself.

He turned around when he saw you starting to walk towards him with a angry expression. "What are you doing here you filthy thief?!" you asked him angrily. Ivlis didn't react which would surprise you since Ivlis is a very proud devil and he wouldn't let anyone call him whatever he wanted but you didn't react to it since the only thing you felt right now was pure anger.

"Answer me!" you yelled, already feeling your eyes starting to be filled with tears. "I came here to see you" he only said which made you feel even more anger rise within. "You have some guts to come and kill my family and almost destroy my home then return and say i just wanted to see you" you said. "I know but... i just..." he trailed off softly as he looked into your burning gaze. "i just wanted to see how you handle things.."

"How i handle things? What do you mean by that, Ivlis? If you came here to kill most of the people i held dear then also destroy my home how the hell do you think i handle things?" Ivlis only looked at you which what you guessed was a sympathetic gaze inside his eyes. "How could you?" you asked suddenly. "How could you? I thought you cared a little bit about me at least..." he heard you say, hearing your voice starting to shake a little bit. "I... I..." he didn't find a good response to say to you so the only thing the devil did was walk up to you and say softly something he rarely ever said.

"I'm sorry"