Siralos x Witch! Reader ~Adoring Sun~

(Well would you look at that? I had to make a x reader with this douche XD) ((I have had a strange obsession with him for these past few days so just take this))

(listened to this while writing) ((Of course i had to do it))

Here you were, light was the only thing surrounding your body and mind. You have seen this light so much nowadays you completely forgot how darkness looked and felt like. This world is so very peaceful and nice so you didn't blame yourself how you could just forget the darkness you were so familiar with.

The god in this world was also very nice towards you, always making you feel like home and always made you feel comfortable, making you like the god as much as you liked this wonderful world he have created.

You often got to follow the sun god when he traveled through the many worlds. He wanted you to know how big this universe really is and he wanted you to get out from the sunny world due to you sometimes lock yourself in your house and work.

You were a very busy working witch so it was no surprise that you did this. You just wanted to be strong and wanted to get more knowledge about your abilities. You just wanted to become stronger for you and everyone's sake. You wanted to protect the wonderful world you lived in and protect the god which took you in with open arms.

With your hard work you have gotten the title 'The sun witch' or some people also refereed to you as the 'witch of the sun's'. You felt a little bit uncomfortable with getting such a title but your god said that you should embrace it and not feel odd about it. You listened to him and now you are more comfortable referring yourself to it.

But even with this new happy life you have, even now when you are stronger than ever and have a good god by your side that always is nice to you there is just something which has bugged you a lot. You tried to push these thoughts away, obviously, but it was so hard to not think about it.

You did wonder why everyone was so depended on this world? The angels can't even survive without having the sun's watching over them. You have been thinking about this for a long time now and you finally got the answer you thought was right.

Silaros didn't want the angels to have any freedom.

You didn't want this to be true but why else would he make them be so depended on this land so much? You thought highly of Silaros but still your doubting thoughts continued to run though your head and they had no intention of leaving you alone either.

You wanted to question him about this, hoping you were completely wrong about it but something just stopped you from doing this. You didn't know what it was but you just got a bad feeling deep within your heart and every time you thought about asking him you also got a bad feeling in your stomach.

Plus, you didn't want to make the god angry in any shape or form so you just kept these thoughts for yourself, hoping that one day they will rot away and leave your mind alone.

You were not sitting at a beach, looking out at the blue waters as you admired it's beauty. Today was yet another beautiful and successful day for you so you were happy about it. You continued to look out the waters, your E/C eyes shimmering brightly due to the sun shining onto them perfectly now.

Suddenly these thoughts once again made their way into their mind as you looked up at the very bright sun, the thoughts now lingered in your mind. It seemed that every time you thought about them the more they became a reality for you.

You thought that you were right.

You lowered your head as you looked at the small sand grains, picking a handful of them and you let them dramatically slip through your fingers slowly as you only looked at them thoughtfully. As the last sand grain slipped through your fingers you heard a sudden familiar soft voice say something to you.

"Are you still outside?" you looked behind you as you saw the familiar god look at you with those familiar bright eyes of his. You only nodded at him. "Yeah, i'm just relaxing a bit" you said as you stood up. "I was about to go inside though" you ended. "Really? I was hoping i could spend some time with you since we haven't really had the time to do so" he said. "Oh, really? Well if you want we could do it" you said back making the god smile slightly.

You both walked around the land as it was more quiet than usual. Well it was normal because at this time on the day no one is really roaming the streets. "So, how have work been going for you?" he asked curiously. "Well, it's been going great actually! I have learned a lot!" you said excitedly as a smile made it's way to your lips and happiness blossomed in your eyes, completely forgetting the previous thoughts you had about him.

"I can imagine. You work all the time nowadays" he said. "Well if you want to become strong then you have to do so, right?" you asked. "That's the truth, just don't overwork yourself now" he said as that smile of his never left his lips. "I won't! If i do that then i am no use to anyone!" you exclaimed.

The sun god looked at you and suddenly you felt him pet your head slightly. "That's true" he said gently. "You are a wise girl" he followed as you felt his hand slide down your head slowly and it returned to his side. "You'll be a very powerful witch if you keep going like this" he said. "Really? You think so?" you asked happily as he nodded. "Of course, you got the potential and the motivation so if you just keep going then who knows what you can become" he ended.

"Thank you for believing in me Lord. Silaros!" you said joyfully, making the god chuckle slightly. "Of course, why would i ever doubt you?" he asked. Suddenly once again you got that feeling in your chest and stomach which the god saw due to your changing expression. "Is something wrong?" he asked as he tilted his head. "No! Not at all!" you quickly said.

"What is it? You have been acting somewhat strange for a long time now" he mentioned. "It's nothing, really" you said as he suddenly stopped walking. You also did the same as you looked at him with wonder in your eyes. "Lord. Sialros?" you asked softly. "Why won't you tell me? Do you think you can't trust me?" he asked, his voice changing from his happy tone to a more serious and dark one. "N-No it's not like that at all! I-It's nothing really! I promise!" you said quickly once again. "Are you sure? You don't seem very convincing" he said.

You looked down in shame which the god also saw. He knew there was something wrong but he didn't want to push you to say something either. He looked to the left and then to the right, when he saw no one was around you suddenly felt a wave or warmth overcome you.

Silence was the only thing surrounding you both now as you felt his arms around you. You didn't think he would hug you like this before so you felt even more nervous.

"Does this make it better?" he asked against your ear. "I-I U-Uhh... y-yes" you answered even more nervously as you heard him slightly chuckle. "Good" he simply said as he continued to hold you. You after some time shakily took your arms around him to, making you melt into the hug.

Maybe it's okay to just keep quiet about your thoughts.

(Just wanted to ask do you think i have good handwriting?) ((Many think it's ugly so that's why i'm asking))