Satanick x Daughter! Reader ~I care~

Requested by: XoGabrielxo

(i hope this turned out good ;w;)

(Listened to this while writing)

You were living in a big castle in the pitch black world with your father and mother and with it's many servants. Your father was the devil of the pitch black world so it was only natural that you lived with him.

You and him have actually a good relationship with each other unlike your siblings. They didn't like his father at all and wanted to stay out of his sight as much as possible, especially your half brother Licorice. You didn't hate your siblings because of this and respected their opinions on him, even though you sometimes found them rather harsh.

But you understood where they came from and decided to not dwell on it to much. You knew that your father maybe wasn't the best devil out there but you didn't really have a reason to hate him or cut the ties with him. Your father has always been nice to you and you could tell that he loved you dearly.

He was always there for you and loved being with you. You could guess it was because no other children of his wanted to have the same kind of bond you had with him. You honestly felt really bad for your father so you most of the time remained in the castle so he would know where you were and that he knew you haven't walked out on him yet.

You even remembered that one time you just wanted to got and visit another world which he absolutely didn't want and it ended up with him hugging you tightly saying 'Don't leave your beloved father beeehhhiiinddd~'. Talk about being over dramatic.

So with that you spend most of your days in the castle. Not that you didn't mind that since you got along with most of his subordinates and servants. Sometimes Glasses would also come over so you also could talk with him. Your other brother didn't come over often though and the only time he would was to either hurt or kill your father. You had stopped Licorice multiple times when it came to him trying to hurt your father. That made your relationship with your brother slightly rocky to be honest. Well, that's another story.

As of now you were once again spending your time in the castle, more precisely in your room as a matter of fact. You were just in there, relaxing and taking it easy until you heard a couple of knocks on your door. You stood up from the bed and walked over to your door and opening it, only to reveal two familiar purple orbs looking down at you.

"Papa? What are you doing here? I thought you were in the flame world" you said, feeling a slight wave of surprise wash over you. "Well! I left early so i could spend some time with my beloved daughter~" he cooed happily, wrapping his arms around you tightly and giving you a big bear hug. You smiled slightly and hugged your father back. "Well, you didn't have to..." you mumbled, only thinking what could have happened to leave his 'toy' early like this.

Soon the hug stopped and he once again looked down on you. "huh? Don't you want to spend some time with me?" he asked. "N-No it's not like that, it's just you didn't have to leave if you didn't want to" you said, smiling slightly. "Don't be like that! Why wouldn't i want to spend some quality time with my favorite daughter?" he asked, walking past you. 'i'm your ONLY daughter though...' you only thought as you looked behind you, already seeing that your devil to father had already made himself comfortable on your bed.

You closed your door and walked over to the bed, sitting down beside your father. "Wasn't it entertaining to.. umm... 'play' with Ivlis today?" you asked. Satanick sighed, a bit dramatically to be honest. "Well, your brother always comes and ruins everything so i just decided to head back" he spoke with a disappointing tone to his voice. "oh... sorry to hear that, y'know how Licorice can be..." you mumbled, looking slightly down on the bed as some memories flooded in your mind about how your father would come home with multiple wounds all over himself.

"well, i'm sure you'll get to 'play' with him soon again" you said, trying to cheer up your father. He suddenly perked up, his big grin plastered on his face once again. "Of course~ I always get what i want when it comes to him" he happily said. "Not like he doesn't have a choice" he spoke darkly all of a sudden which didn't surprise you at all.

"Anyways~! What have my sweet little daughter been up to, hm~?" he asked, putting his arm over you gently. "Ah... well... nothing really" you said, realizing that your life was kind of dull in the castle. "Eh~? So there is no boys or girls occupying your thoughts~?" he asked, making you look up at him. "N-No! Why would there be! It's not like i meet a lot of them here anyways!" you said, feeling a bit embarrassed which made the sadistic devil giggle softly. "If you say so~" he teased happily.

Soon there was dinner which passed fairly quickly and soon night also came once again. You were unable to sleep though since you felt something was off. You turned left and right in your bed until you sighed loudly for yourself in an annoyed manner. You sat up and decided to go up to drink some water, hoping that will maybe make things better. You doubted it but there was a slight chance it'll maybe make you fall asleep.

You walked through the large corridor, some thoughts occupying your mind until you heard some painful coughing. You whipped your head to the direction of the coughing and saw that it came from your father's room. You titled your head at this and decided to check if he was alright. You opened the door and saw your father was siting up on the bed, his hand covering his mouth while a purple liquid was running down his hands and his mouth.

You looked at him with worry in your purple orbs. "Papa?" you asked carefully, making the devil turn his head towards you. "Ah, Y/N? What are you doing here?" he asked, trying to smile but failing miserably. You walked over to him, sitting on the bed as you looked at him worriedly. "Father, what's wrong? What happened?" you asked, making him get caught of guard about how you addressed him. Usually you would only call him papa.

"ha...i...i... don't really know Y/N" he simply replied. You only looked at him with more worry emitting from your orbs. "You...don't know?" you repeated, making the devil look down even more. "I...I'll be right back, okay?" you suddenly spoke after some seconds. He saw you leave the bed quickly and walk out from the room. After some minutes he saw you had a bucket in your hand and in the other you had a glass filled with water. You put the bucket beside the bed and gave him the glass of water.

"This will maybe help a bit..." you said. He only nodded and took the glass softly from your smaller hands, drinking it slowly but carefully so he wouldn't feel the need to throw it all up again. "Do you feel a little bit better now?" you asked, him hearing a hopeful tone in your voice. The devil, not wanting to further worry you, nodded softly.

All of a sudden he felt you hug him which also made him caught of guard a couple of seconds but after some time a smile was present on his lips as he took his arms around you softly, hugging you back. You have always known that your father was sick but you never thought he was this sick. "Awww~ It was such a long time you hugged me like this~ It really reminds me of the old days~" you suddenly heard your father say, trying his very best to sound as normal as he could for you even though his body was numb and his insides felt like they were getting pierced with million of knives. He felt the grip tighten as he suddenly felt a pair of what it felt like water drops fall down on his neck.

This made his eyes widen more as he felt more tear drops fall onto his neck. "H-Hey, sweetie, no need to cry! I'm just a little bit sick right now! I'll be fine tomorrow i promise~!" he cooed happily but he knew that you didn't listen to what he said. After some time he heard your muffled voice ask you something which he haven't asked him in a long, LONG time.

"Can i sleep beside you tonight?"

he smiled happily at this. "Of course~" he said in pure happiness. As you both were laying in the bed beside each other you forced him to hold your hand, even if it felt a bit childish for you it just felt right to do it. So with that you fell asleep quickly knowing that he was at least by your side and not somewhere else being sick.