Lzet x reader ~Sadly, that's the reality of it~

Requested by: Mint-Eye

(sorry if this is OOC, i tried my very best ;w;) ((also that pic is me, dreaming about all the s'it i'm behind at in school lmao))

(listened to this)

Hmm... i wonder what you should do today? You sat in your room, head in your pillow as you thought about what entertaining things you could do today. Nothing seemed to spark your interest though.

A sudden thought came in your mind. Maybe you could visit Lzet? You smiled but only for a split second until you felt a sudden spark of disappointment inside you. Lzet... You sighed for yourself, turning your head so you faced the wall.

Your damp eyes just stared at the familiar wall, thoughts and memories taking control of your conscious and your mind. Most of the time you would fight it but now you really couldn't. It was way to hard anyways.

Ever since you knew he was actually the white haired devil's other lover you felt yourself basically get kicked in the chest. You loved him so when you knew that you decided to keep yourself from him, knowing that your feelings would only get stronger if you were around him.

Maybe it wasn't a big deal for her nor him but for you it was. It hurt to be honest. You sighed loudly, closing your eyes as you just continued to get flooded with memories of you and him. Most of them was you barging into his office and pull him out of it, not wanting him to overwork to much.

Other memories was you and him having timid but interesting conversations. Most of the times those conversations would end with him eventually fall asleep on you. He was tired nearly all the time after all. You didn't mind though and sometimes you would even bring him back to either his or your place.

You let out a angry but sad whine as you buried your face into the fluffy pillow. You really were upset by this. You wanted to be his, you wanted him. It was frustrating! You sighed loudly and sat up, looking out your window.

Maybe you should take a walk through the woods? That would maybe make you feel slightly better at least. You sat up and prepared yourself for a small and short walk. Then you walked out the door, taking in the fresh air. Then you started to walk towards the familiar woods with small and slow steps.

You walked for a while, taking in everything the woods had to give. It's smell, it's appearance it's everything. It felt relaxing and you felt calm just from walking for this short time. Suddenly though you felt a sudden wave of anxiety. You stopped by this and turned your head behind you, looking at the path you came from.

It felt like you needed to go back... 

You turned around and started to walk back to your house with a slightly faster pace than usual. When you finally were there you eyes widen. You saw the backside of a familiar figure that was about to knock on your door. That messy hair and that familiar costume. 

You had to go to him! Or should you hide? Your mind wandered for a bit until you saw the male turn around and saw you look at him with slight surprise in your eyes. "Y/N...?" he asked, looking like he was in disbelief of seeing you outside your house. 

"W-What are you doing here?" you asked, walking up to him with hesitant steps. "Ah, well... it was a long time ago you and i meet..." he spoke. "Y-Yeah, i know that but what are you doing here? I mean you could call me... it's a bit of a long walk to go here from the castle.." you mentioned. "Well, you didn't pick up your phone" he mentioned.

Oh, right. You had ignored his phone calls to. "I-I'm sorry..." you simply said. He looked at you for some seconds until he decided to speak once again. "I-Is there something wrong?" he asked, making you jolt slightly. "H-Huh?" 

"It looks like you have been ignoring me" he explained. "I-I, T-That's not..." you trailed off softly, deciding to think that the grass was more interesting to look at than your love interest. Silence loomed over you both once again until the black  haired male decided to interrupt it once again. "Did... Did i do something  wrong?" he asked timidly. "N-No! T-That's not it!" you almost yelled out, your eyes fixating on him once again.

"Are you sure?" he asked, slightly tilting his head to the side. You nodded as fast as you could, feeling your heart almost beat out from your chest to be honest. "Y-Yes! That's the truth!" you said.

The relationship he had with the devil was not something you wanted him to feel sorry for. That's why you said that, that's why you lied while you directly looked into his wine red orbs. You didn't want to tell him about it anyways.

"D-Do you want some tea or something?" you asked. He nodded and you both went into your house and you started to make some tea while you both did some small talking, you trying your best to be your normal self around him.

After some time you both ended up on your sofa, talking with each other casually like the usual. You totally had forgotten how much you missed these kind of conversations. You missed them so much, you missed him. 

And in the middle of a sentence you felt a sudden weigh on your shoulder, making you stop abruptly and look down. You saw that he was leaning onto you, still holding the cup in his hands. You smiled sadly at this as you gently took the cup away from him, placing it on the table.

You looked in front of you, sighing softly as you leaned your head onto his as you decided to join him into the world of dreams.

Just like that you both were cuddled up on the sofa with a sad yet a calm atmosphere around you both.