Gyakuten x Half angel! Half demon! Reader ~damn him~

Requested by: -Hinatai- (i hope you'll like it ;w;)

You were a resident in the pitch black world. You rarely caused trouble and liked taking it easy. You also rarely got outside due to your odd appearance. People sometimes bullied you because of it so with that you just liked staying inside your little house, not disturbing anyone and also pretend that you didn't exist.

You were a half angel and a half demon so that was the reason you sometimes got bullied by other people. That was also the reason that you moved deep inside the forest so no one found you. You knew that if someone found you they would just ridicule you.

Plus you didn't want to lose control of yourself. Honestly that was something you were much more worried about. Due to you being a half angel and a half demon you have had a hard time controlling your powers and they often collide, making  you go berserk.

You have accidentally killed people before. It wasn't your intention to kill them but when someone pushed you to your limit you just couldn't hold yourself back. You would kill them and often mutilate them beyond repair. So that's why you also thought it was the best for you and for everyone if you just moved deep into the woods where no one is.

Or so you thought

Someone has been walking through these woods a lot. You had to peak through your blinds in order for this person to not see you and from what you guessed it was a red haired demon. He sometimes had someone with him that he liked to hurt.

So you thought that he had found a torture place which had to be close to your house. You always thought that if he wanted to go and torture this man he could go somewhere else and do it! Not here!

You were very annoyed but you never went and confronted him since he seemed like the violent type so you just stayed inside. Not that you were scared of him. Okay, maybe a tiny bit since he seemed very sadistic and seemed like he wanted to inflict as much pain as he could  to his victims. So you were a little bit intimidated but the other reason was because he seemed also like the kind of man to not back out from a fight. He would easily set you off, no doubt. So you just sat inside your house and eyed him with a irritating look, hoping that he would just go away. 

But today he actually saw you. He made eye contact with you and now you saw him walk to your tiny villa quietly. You were clutching your hands tightly and suddenly you heard some knocks on your door. You just wiped your head to the door, looking at it and just hoping that he would get the message and go.

But that did not happen

Suddenly you saw him kick the door in, making you jump up in the air and yelp loudly. You saw him look at you with a big smile as he threw up his axe on his shoulder. "Well, well, look what we have here" he said with his unsettling and big grin still on his face.

"And who are you?" he asked. You looked at him, blinking in confusion. "Why did you break my door?" you asked, making him get taken aback but he quickly redeemed himself. "Answer my question first and i'll tell ya" he countered. 

"My name is Y/N" you spoke. "Y/N? Iv'e never seen you around and you don't look like you are from here. Where you from?" he asked. "I'm from here..." you just  said. "You didn't answer my question" You spoke, remembering what had happened to your door.

"Oh, right. Why i broke your door was because you didn't open it" he simply said. "Didn't you get the message? I didn't want you to come inside" you said. "Is that how you treat a guest?" he asked. "You are not a guest, please can you just go? I want to be alone" you said.

"huuuuh~? I just came here and you already want me to go?" he asked. "You really are" you saw him raise his axe. "A RUDE GUY/GIRL" he said, swinging the axe at you but you managed to grab it without hurting yourself 'He really is as violent as he was against that other guy...' you just thought.

"Sir please, i don't want to hurt you so can you please just walk away and never come back?" you asked, feeling him push his big axe against your hands which made blood start to drip from your hands and fingers. 'crap, i caught it completely wrong'

"I already told ya! I don't wanna go yet!" he said, pushing the axe more which made it get very close to your face. "But i suggest that you should since it is getting late, you have a wife to go home to if i'm correct" you said.

"huh? How did you know that?" he asked. "I've seen you and her come here often" you said. "I could have guessed from the way you both acted and the things you both talked about that you both were married" you said.

"Have you been stalking us?" he asked. "No, not really" you started "You both get quite loud when you come here and torture that guy" you simply said "Especially you" you ended. Suddenly you saw him bring his axe back to his side a he looked at you, still with a big grin,

"You seem to know a bit, huh?" he asked and you nodded. "So you've been living here a long time?" he asked and you nodded. "Now, can you please go?" you asked once again. "You look like you are a halfing, i heard they are pretty strong" he suddenly said. You just nodded and with that you heard him say

"Well, i have to go now" he said, turning around. "I'll definitely come around again" he said and just walked right out of the door. You stood there, lost for words as you felt pure surprise wash over you. You looked over at your door and sighed softly for yourself

"My door... damn him"