Vendetto/Aduachi x Reader ~I missed you~

(Jeez, it wanted to do this oneshot for weeks now and today was the day i decided to do it... anyways better late than never, right?)

(listened to this when i wrote some parts of this story)

You were quietly sitting down at the bar, sipping you (beverage) casually. There weren't many people around here now since most of the were probably at work or other business they attend at this hour of the day.

This was relaxing in your opinion. You continued to sip on your beverage as you felt relief course through your body. You didn't have a rush to go anywhere and you didn't have a job either. You were just waiting for your friends to come back from their work.

They were demons that got hired from different kings, god's and devil's to work for them. Most of the time it was to win wars. They hired them, won and then payed them the money they were promised.

You knew a lot about the work since you also worked as one. Not anymore though. You had your own reasons to quit your job. No one knew about it, not even your friends and when they asked you about it you either shrugged it of or changed the subject to something else.

You didn't think it was important for them to know why you stopped. You just did and now you don't work anymore. You didn't have to work anymore either since you have a lot of money now so you could survive a very long time on that.

And when you had spend all of the money then you just go and work for someone else. Simple as that. You just don't want to go back to that job. You just couldn't do it. So with that you just spend most of your days waiting for your friends to get back from it instead.

Sometimes it took a very long time and sometimes they were quick with finishing the business but you knew that it was that kind of job so you just waited patiently for them to come back. You didn't mind sitting alone either like this but still sometimes you missed them.

They were good companions and good friends. Especially Vendetto. You and him have known each other for a while now since you introduced him to his current job and showed him how to do it good.

He was a good guy in your opinion even though he could be cocky and full of himself he still is a pretty decent guy. Sometimes. He was just so full of himself sometimes but you understood. He's the son of a devil so you could understand where he was coming from. If you were to be a daughter/son of a devil you probably would be proud yourself to.

He seems to not have a great relationship with his father though. He mentioned that he ran away from home because he just got enough of his 'airhead to father'. It made you wonder what kind of guy his dad was. If he was anything like his son then you understood why Vendetto got enough of him.

People who has a similar personality to each other like Vendetto and his father don't work well with living under the same roof and probably often clash with each other. That's just common sense. There is no way that two proud and cocky devil's can live with each other and not expect that something like this would happen. No way.

And how Vendetto described his father being a air-head would just make the situation even worse. And that's what probably happened. His father probably didn't get where he was coming from and he got enough and ran away. Talk about having daddy issues.

You snickered for yourself softly which made some heads turn to your direction. You stopped immediately and looked down into the now empty glass/cup. You sighed softly. Now that you think about it wouldn't Vendetto and the girls come home today? Oh yeah they would. How could you almost forget that?