Familiar! Rocma x Witch! Reader ~Promise me~

Requested by: 20140G2

(Hope you'll enjoy!)

You were quite bored today. It felt like nothing fun has happened for a while. The only exciting thing that happened was that the blue sea was invaded and you had helped them to restore the sea to it's original state. 

But that was a long time ago! Now it all was boring again. You groaned softly for yourself as you thought you could perhaps visit the witch world? Nah, it's probably even more boring over there. 

You suddenly perked up as a brilliant thought occurred in your mind. Maybe you should visit Rocma? It was a long time ago you had visited the polar bear. Even though she was your familiar she didn't live with you. You stood up from your table and decided that you would visit her, smiling happily for yourself. With that you took of and headed to the icy isle that was her home.

You have known Rocma for a while actually. She is actually a old friends of yours but she recently have become your familiar. The relationship you both had was a bit changed due to this. Not much but you could tell that it was changed a little bit.

You don't know if that was a good thing or not to be honest. You liked the connection you both always have had. Well, that's a whole other story and plus it didn't change the things between you both either way that much.

You just were happy that you would see her again. Even though she probably will get a little mad that you didn't ask her if you could come over but that didn't matter! It would probably be fine~ She would be happy to see you!

After a hour or so you finally had arrived at their small isle. You carefully stepped on the ice and started to walk to the houses. You walked and walked for a bit until you saw a distressed Yukisada which was outside his house.

You decided you would walk over to him. "Hey, Yuki, what's up?" you asked. He looked up to you and smiled softly. "Y/N! I'm so glad to see you! You wouldn't happen to know healing magic?" he asked suddenly. "Yeah, i know it, why are you asking?" you tilted your head slightly. 

"Well, it seems that Rocma is very injured" you widen your eyes at this. "Rocma? Well, where is she?" you asked as you felt a blast of worry inside you. "She's at her house" you turned around as you ran to her house quickly, wanting to be there as soon as possible. You quickly opened the door and saw a very sick and injured Rocma.

You walked over to her quickly as you saw that the owl had patched her up as best as he could. You took away all the bandages and such, which made the polar bear open her eyes. She didn't say anything though as you slightly lifted up her shirt a bit more to get a clear look on her wound.

You placed your hand on her and started to heal her. "What happened?" you asked seriously, looking at her with worry inside your eyes. She averted her eyes from you. "Did Idate catch you of guard?" you asked, making you see more anger inside her eyes. 

You sighed softly for yourself as you looked at her wound, deciding that you could ask her questions later. You both stayed in silence as you continued to heal her. After a couple of minutes her wound was completely healed and she sat up on the bed. "I suggest that you should stay in bed for the rest of the day" you said.

She didn't respond to you which made you feel slight worry. "Are you mad because you got attacked and got help from two guy-" "No" she interrupted abruptly with a rough tone to her voice. You sighed for yourself once again.

"Anyways, do you have any other wounds that needs healing?" you asked and she shook her head. "No, there isn't" She seemed to be pretty pissed by this situation, huh? She sounds like she could kill Idate and possibly Yukisada at any moment. "Rocma, listen to me" you started, making her avert her eyes back to you.

"Please, you need to be careful, okay? And if you are offered help then take it, alright?" you said. "I know that's a bit hard for you but please for me try atleast" you said. She looked straight in your eyes as you heard her grumble something under her breath. "Okay, fine" she finally said, making a smile placed on your face.

"Thank you Rocma, just think that's it's for your best" you said. She looked at you with a still rough look inside her eyes. You took your arms around her, making you feel her getting stiff by your action.

"Please, be careful" you said. "I don't want to lose you as a familiar nor as a friend" you ended. She felt a bit surprise wash over her when she felt your arms around her but after some time you heard her sigh softly.

"I'll try my best" she only said. You smiled softly to yourself as you let go of her, placing your hands on her shoulders instead. "You gotta promise me that" you said. You heard Rocma sigh at you, her eyes still as rough as always. "No need to do that" she only said. "Please~" you cooed, looking at her with a fake sad look inside your eyes.

"Alright, alright, fine" she took a small breath and let it out. "I'll promise to be careful" she said. Your smile got bigger when she said it and you gave her another hug which this time was a bit more tighter. "Thank you"  you said. The polar bear felt a odd feeling in her chest when she heard you speak to her in such a soft manner. She averted her eyes slightly as she hesitantly put her arms around you, returning the embrace. You felt surprised at this action but also happiness at this as you buried your face against her neck, feeling your worry disappear