Flirty! Adauchi/Vendetto x Reader ~That's the reaction~

Requested by: ferraya23

(I FEEL SO BAD FOR POSTING THIS SO LATE. I HAD SCHOOL THEN I VISITED MY SISTER AND THEM I GOT SICK SO I'M SORRY THAT THESE REQUESTS WILL COME OUT LATE!!! SORRY)

(listened to this while writing)

He seriously has tried everything. He tried so damn hard that it almost just almost made him feel depressed by this situation he was stuck in. The demon boy has had a crush on you for a long time now and at first he tried to ignore it but now it's impossible to ignore.

IT'S IMPOSSIBLE! It almost made him want to rip his heart out and slam it on the ground. Why did he have to fall in love with someone like you!? You weren't a bad person to him. It's just every time he tried to hit on you just gave him a obvious or bland answers to them.

It drove him insane! It was like you mocked him in some way but at the same time it didn't seem like that at all. You maybe didn't get the hints? Maybe you thought he was joking and you thought it would be fun to just give obvious answers to his flirting? Was it sarcasm? He didn't know but it had to be one of those reasons, right?

All this thinking made the poor boys' head hurt as he placed his face on the table, letting out a loud sigh through his nose. He was glad that Ver and Laurinta wasn't here to see him sulk like this. It was truly pathetic to be like this in his mind but he couldn't help it at all. He was a prideful demon after all but even he sometimes had to be like this.

Especially when all the embarrassing memories occupied his head and there was no way he could escape them...

~Memory number one~

He had meet you up at the bar since you both decided to walk to your next job together and the boy wanted to try and flirt with you before work would start. So he turned his head to you and smiled confidently, knowing this would work.

"Hey, Y/N" he began, making you turn your head towards him to and tilt it slightly to the side. "Hm? What is it?" you asked. "Can i follow you home when work is done?" he asked suddenly. "Why?" you asked. Yes, this was his chance! "Because i was told i would always follow my dreams~" he ended, celebrating quietly already.

"I think that won't be necessary" you said, making the demon look at you with a questionable look on his face. "H-Hu-" "You know i can take care of myself Vendetto" you said. "Look, there is Laurentia and Ver!" you said happily, walking over to them leaving a poor and confused Vendetto behind.

~Memory number two~

You both were actually in the bar, having some drinks and relaxing alone which made Vendetto think it was a perfect opportunity to flirt with you again! This time you would sure get the message! So once again with confident and pride he started. "hey, Y/N" he started, making you place your drink on the table. "Yeah?" you responded, putting your full attention on him. "Do you know what this shirt is made of?" he asked and you shook your head.

"Boyfriend material" he ended. "I don't think that's it" you said, making him get taken aback. "And plus there's no such thing like that" you responded. The demon once again felt confusion, surprise and defeat wash over him.

~Memory number three~

This time you both were at his place. You were a bit wounded so You both decided that it would be for the best to stay with him so he could have a eye on you. Your recovery was going great and the demon thought this time it would also be a good chance since you both were alone. Plus you maybe would react differently if there was no people around!

So he mustered up his courage once again and walked over to the table you were sitting at. He sat in front of you which made you turn your gaze to him since you were looking out the window. "Y/N, can i ask you something?" he asked. "Sure Vendetto" you said with a smile. "Are you a camera? Because everytime i look at you i smile" You looked at him for some seconds as he waited patiently for you to giggle or to at least blush a little bit but as usual you didn't.

"But you don't? You rarely smile when you look at me" you said. His smile dropped and he once again felt the usual confusion, surprise and defeat wash over him.

~ End of flashbacks~

The demon gripped his head as he felt pure embarrassment when he thought about the million of times he tried to flirt with you. He whined quietly for himself and sighed once again. Shortly he felt someone poke his shoulder. "Vendetto? You okay there?" you asked, making the demon look up at a familiar face.

Upon seeing you he immediately sat up straight and tried his best to not look like he was sulking and actually a bit sad. "Y-Yeah, i'm fine" he said, trying to sound his usual prideful self. "Are you sure? You seem to look a bit-" "It's nothing" he interrupted hastily. You looked at him for some seconds. "If you say so..." you simply responded, taking a seat in front of him.

"Umm... can i talk to you about something?" you asked. "Sure, what is it?" he asked with a hint of surprise since you rarely seemed serious when you were around him like this. "You've been acting a bit strange lately... is there something wrong?" you asked. "You know, you can talk to me if there is something troubling you. I can guess that life must not be so easy for you, right?" you asked.

He felt pure surprise inside of him but at the same time he felt butterflies form inside of him to. You seemed legit worried about him and having someone he loved this much ask him how he is... He narrowed his eyes to the ground as he tried to avoid your worried gaze and fighting the blush which wanted to appear on his cheeks.

"I-It's nothing...." he said. "Are you sure? Really sure?" you asked and he nodded. "Okay, just know i'm here for you all the way" you said, flashing a reassuring smile to the flame demon. He turned his gaze to you once again and he simply nodded.

Just like that you both continued to enjoy your time together until you both decided it was enough for the night and that it was time to go home. Just as you both would separate the demon decided to hit on you, this time with a more timid approach actually.

"Y/N..." he poke. "Are you a star?" he started. "Because you are shining up my life" he ended, ready to get a bland reaction from you. This time though when he looked at you he saw you widen your eyes at him and he also eyed your hands, seeing you fidget with them nervously. "I...uhhh..." you were at lost of words and as quickly as you could you looked at the ground. "I-I! will go to my house now!" you said, your voice sounding very flustered.

The demon saw you basically run to your house as he stood there dumbfounded until he celebrated by jumping up and saying a semi-loud 'YES!'

That was the reaction he wanted from you.