Liliya x Crazy! Devil! Wife! ~I love you my sweet Jerk~

Requested by: -Thatanimefreak-

(this is probably very ooc but i really tried ;w; anyways i hope you enjoyed this!)

(listened to this while writing)

He was pretty mean. He always pulled stupid pranks on just to make you mad at him. He was just the biggest jerk ever! To be honest though you were pretty mean to him to but you always where it when he started things! No wonder why everyone left him when he made that sweetheart of a devil sad. 

He got on your nerves most of the time but you both had developed a strange relationship. You loved him dearly and he did the same for you of course. The thing though is that you both always made each other mad and sometimes even hurt each other. In your opinion that jerk of a god deserved it since he in your opinion asked to get it.

You weren't completely there in the head which also made your outbursts at him pretty explosive. The god for some reason admired that side of you and in some strange set of circumstances he fell hard for your craziness. 

You also fell for him very hard. Even though he was a jerk he was a lovable jerk. Even how much he could get on your nerves and how much he wanted to see that crazy side of you you still couldn't hate him when he looked at you with those green-blue eyes of his that you could sometimes get lost in and when he gave his sweet smile.

Damn him and his sweetness. You hated him and loved him at the same time which made the relationship between you both a one of a kind. It was a relationship that you both could only understand. 

Nowadays though you couldn't meet him as much as you used to and wanted to since you have been occupied with work. You where a devil of (World name) and all of a sudden you have had a lot of work to do. It didn't help that you worked so slowly since you where sleep deprived due to all the work you had.

Liliya continued to wait for you though in his very lonely world. He wondered what was going on even though you had told him, very annoyingly, that you had a lot of work but the loneliness and the waiting made him so impatient. He just wanted to see his wonderful and amazing wife! And make her angry at him so she could either throw her very sharp knives at him and give that crazy look that she always gave.

He just missed her so very much! He missed you! He groaned loudly in his room, laying across his bed dramatically. "I miss her~" he cooed sadly. "She told me not to go to her world..." he said to no one in particular. His sweet smile once again came on his face. "But i'll go anyways and surprise her! I'm sure she'll like that!" he said happily.

You where sitting in your office, writing some documents and other things until you heard one of your subordinates say something "You can't come in! She's really busy!" you heard them say from the other side of your large door. "it's okay, It's okay!" you heard a familiar voice. Your eye twitched at this and you stood up when you saw your door open and reveal a familiar blue figure enter you room. 

"There you are~! My sweet wife!" he beamed. "Liliya...I told you not to come but of course you had to..." you mumbled. He wrapped his arms around you, pulling you close to his chest and to his body. "Of course i had! I missed you so much" he said. "Of course..." you grumbled annoyingly. 

"awww, don't be like that! I really missed you" he said. You pushed him away from you as you looked up at him with tired eyes. "Please, Liliya i don't have time with you" you spoke. He looked down at you and widen his eyes slightly by your tired look and the small bags that was under your E/C eyes.

"aww, has my dearest wife not gotten enough sleep?" he asked, in a mockingly manner. Here we go... "Yes, so can you let me be so i can get my work done?" you asked. He switched his eyes up to the roof, as he was thinking about a good answer. "No!" he suddenly beamed. "I swear Liliya, if you are going to be a jerk about this i will hurt you more then i normally do" you said. "And let your subordinates and servants see you as a barbarian?" he asked, a big smirk placed on his lips.

Damn him! "I don't care if they see me like that, they don't have choice to quit anyways" you responded. "oh really now? Isn't that a bit cruel?" he asked. You sighed loudly and turned around, about to sit down onto your office chair but Liliya stopped you by wrapping his arms around your torso from behind. "come on Y/N~ spend some time with your husband~" he said, burying his face onto your neck.

A big smile was placed on your face at this, realizing that he wasn't looking. You suddenly heard a yelp from the other man as he dropped onto his knees, clutching his stomach. "ouch, ouch, ouch..." you heard him mumble as you looked down at him with that familiar big smile on your lips. "Awww~ Liliya! I thought you weren't so sensitive?" you asked, your turn to mock the kneeling god.

"Well... your kicks are always so hard..." he spoke shakily, looking up at you with a weak grin. "Then you should have learned that you shouldn't let your gaze from me when you come and annoy me!" you spoke, a little bit to happily. You sat on your knees in front of him and you gave him a small, sweet and gentle kiss on his lips.

"I love you my sweet jerk"