Satanick x Reader ~Falling into it again~

(listened to this while writing)

This was it. He was now sound asleep. You could do it so easily. You could easily impale him right in his heart and he would be dead. You could easily do it. Now when he was so weak and vulnerable in his bed. You wanted so badly do just end him, you could end this thirst for revenge and this strong hate you had within your heart.

He has done so much to you, so many wounds that never healed. You didn't know that you could feel this much hate but you did. You could easily say it.

You hated him

You hated what he has done to other people. You hated that he thought he could use them as toys and play with them whenever he wanted. You wanted to stand up for him for a very, very long time and this was the moment.

The fire devil, Ivlis has once again hurt Satanick to the extent that he needed to be bedridden. He couldn't move from the spot he was on and you used that to your advantage. You knew he was a very powerful devil so you needed to strike when he was defenseless and this was the moment.

Envi wasn't around and no servants was close to his bedroom, you made sure of that. You gripped your (Knife/Sword) in your hand roughly as you felt adrenaline pierce through your body like lighting. You were nervous about the plan for some mere hours ago but now you felt only excitement course through your veins, knowing that this could be it. You could finally be at peace.

You took a step closer to the bed, being as quiet as possible so you wouldn't wake him up and destroy the perfect chance of striking him down. Luckily he was laying on his back so you could see if his facial expressions would change or not. You placed one hand onto the bed, adding weight onto it softly.

You looked at his face and saw no reaction on it, he still had his eyes closed softly. You placed your other hand onto the bed and once again he did not react. He must be sleeping very heavily but you understood. He was beaten brutally today.

You now placed your whole body onto the bed, sitting at the end of it. You shot a glance at him and saw that he suddenly started to snore very lightly which made you get closer to the devil slowly.

You carefully placed your legs at each side of him so if he would wake up and try to fight back you could easily pin him down and finish the job. You took some seconds to study his face once again now when you were closer to him.

His eyes was softly shut and his mouth was now closed. He didn't smile nor frown as you could feel his chest go up and down softly. He looked like a ordinary devil like this, he looked so calm and nice.

You felt your grip around (knife/sword) loosen but as soon as you felt it you vigorously shook your head side to side. You couldn't back out now. It was better that he disappeared. Creatures like him can't be fixed.

Your grip once again was tighten around the (Knife/sword) as you lifted it over your head as determination mixed with hate was within your eyes and was flowing in your veins. This was it. You shakily took a deep breath and closed your eyes. You opened them and with all your might, with all your hate, sorrow, sadness you roughly stabbed directly at his heart.

.

.

.

Your eyes widen as you saw those familiar purple orbs was open. He was very much awake, that's for sure. He had grabbed the (knife/sword) just when it was about to hit his heart. "Now, now what was that for?" He asked mockingly, his mouth twitching up into a big grin.

"H-How..." was the only thing that came out from your mouth. "How~? I just knew that one day you would come back and finish me of, that's how i knew~" he spoke like it was obvious that he knew your plan. You soon got snapped back to reality and now it was only one thing circulating in your head. You needed to escape, that was NOW.

You were about to make a dash for it but Satanick beat it to you. He grabbed your shoulders and switched the position so you were the one under him and he was on top of you.

"You really do hate me much, don't you~?" he cooed happily as you struggled under him, his fingers digging in your shoulders which made you yelp quietly, not wanting to show the sadistic devil that you were in pain by him. "It's a big shame! If you would cooperate with me and try to not kill me i would happily take you in~" he happily said as you looked straight into his purple eyes. "You really are fierce, i like it a lot~" he once again said with his happy, go lucky voice.

Suddenly you felt him lean over you, his hands now placed on your wrists. "But even how much you hate me i could make you completely obey me" he darkly said. "I would never in my life work with you" you said lowly and angrily. "You seem to underestimate me! I could easily do it! You know that to, don't you?" he asked as your eyes changed emotion, now it was filled with worry and possibly fear.

Satanick saw this and snickered lowly. "Now, if you obey me i won't hurt you at all but if you do i won't hesitate to leave some cuts and wounds here and there~!" he happily said. You looked straight into his eyes as you felt tears start to form in your eyes but you refused to let him see them. "NO! I WON'T! LET ME GO!" you said as you tried to struggle out of his grip but you were quickly stopped with his nails digging in to your wrists, making you let out a yelp once again.

"See? Just be a good Girl/Boy and listen to me..." he said as you saw his face just some centimeters away from yours. He quickly closed the gap between you both with a forceful kiss which made those tears fall from your face softly.

No

No

No

NO

NOT THIS AGAIN. PLEASE. NOT AGAIN. NOT AGAIN. NOT AGAIN. NOT AGAIN.

.......

But even how much you yell and scream in this dark world of his you would only obey him.

((forgive me Siralos, for i have sinned XD))