Kcalb x Little Sister! Reader x Ivlis ~Ruined Happiness~

Requested by: Hinataisfandomtrash

(OFF- Sorry that this became edgy. It's just that when i think about these two devil's all i can think about it's edge and sadness. I hope that you enjoy it anyways!)

(listened to this while writing)

You were the little sister of the devil in the grey world Kcalb. Your name was Y/N and you lived in the castle with him and the god Etihw. You had many friends in this world such as Yosafire and Froze. You weren't outside much though so you didn't interact with them a lot. You liked being in the castle since it felt secure and also very comfortable. Even if you spend most of your time in the castle your friends actually came inside and visited you sometimes.

Why you were most of the time in the castle was because you liked being with your older brother since you felt the most secure when you were with him. After all he have always protected you from every danger you have had to face. He also have been the only one to stay by your side since when the war between Etihw and Kcalb started you lost a lot of your angel friends. Of course you never told him about you being friends with angels since he would probably be very angry at you. Even now when everything was peaceful you didn't want to say anything but you suspected that he knew already. How he would know that you didn't really know. You just felt that he knew it.

Anyways, you as i said would most of the time spend time in the castle with your brother and Etihw. Nowadays though you have forced yourself to distance from the grey devil since you started to see that he and Etihw have started to take their relationship to the next level. You were of course very happy for him since you have always thought that they would fit perfectly with each other. On the other hand though you didn't like distancing yourself away from him.

You knew that you had to do it anyways since you couldn't rely on your brother all the time. You sighed softly for yourself in your grey room as the thought disturbed your relaxation once again.

Annnoying

You sat up on your bed as you looked down, pulling a strand of your hair back. 'you shouldn't think about that...' you thought to yourself. You stood up and decided to be with your brother a bit but when you stood up you saw your brother come in your room, without knocking of course.

He looked a bit worried actually. "Is there something wrong brother?" you asked, giving him an equally worried look he gave you. "We are being attacked" he simply spoke. "What?!" you asked surprised. "By who?" you asked. He shook his head as he said with a serious tone to his voice "We don't know but i need you to help out"

This made you feel even more surprise. He never wanted you to fight in any war, not even if his life was on the line but you decided to not mention it, knowing now that the situation was very serious so you simply nodded. Starting to prepare yourself for going out.

After some time you went out with Kcalb. You had some questions but you didn't want to ask him since he seemed to be occupied with a million of thoughts already so with that you decided to just follow him. He told you that you would stay around the village and you simply nodded, even though you wanted to follow him. After he saw that you nodded he took you in a hug which caught you of guard. "Please, be careful Y/N, i don't want to lose you" you simply nodded once again, returning the hug equally tight as you buried your head softly against his shoulder. After some seconds you felt him stop hugging you so you loosened the grip on him and he walked away.

After some time you saw Yosafire and her gang come. They were actually looking for your brother since they seemed worried about him, you decided to follow them since you wanted to know what was going on. You and her gang after a long time finally came to where he was and the sight made your eyes widen widely.

"KCALB!" you screamed out, making the devil that stood in front of Kcalb turn around and meet your own gaze. Your eyes widen even more when you saw who it was. "Ivlis..." you mumbled quietly. You knew the fire devil very well. You had visited his world and in some odd and strange way you both got along. Ivlis seemed to take a liking to you due to your nice nature to him and you seemed to not mind how he was.

You saw Ivlis widen his eyes slightly to. You took a step forward, which made Kcalb look up slightly. "W-What did you do to my big brother!?" you yelled out at him, almost on the verge of tears. Ivlis now turned his whole body to you, looking at you which you assumed was a bit of guilt forming inside his yellow orbs. "ANSWER ME!" you demanded, feeling rage fill up every core of your body.

Ivlis only looked at you with a neutral look inside his eyes. "I'm going to steal his power, you knew from the start that was my goal, to become stronger" he simply spoke. "B-But i thought that you wouldn't do it this way" you said. "I never thought this way..." you mumbled out. "P-Please don't do this" you spoke. "i don't want you to kill my brother please i beg you Ivlis!" You yelled out to him, wanting the other devil to hear you clearly.

"You think that i would just stop halfway?" he asked, looking back at Kcalb which still looked at you worriedly. "Please Ivlis! I beg of you! Do not kill him!" you yelled out. You ran up to Ivlis, grasping onto him tightly which took him by surprise. "Please! I don't want to start hating you! I want you to stay by my side to!" you yelled, looking up at Ivlis with tears starting to fall down your face.

"I care about you!"

You yelled out, feeling your legs and arms shake violently due to all of the overwhelming emotions you currently felt. The only thing Ivlis did was look down onto you, not sure what to do currently. He only looked at you for a while, taking in the pain you had in your eyes. "Please..." you finally mumbled out, letting your head fall down. He put his claws on your shoulders softly which made you look up at him, feeling a small spark of hope wash over your body.

"I won't stop halfway, i will let nothing stand in the way for my power"

he simply said, making your eyes widen even more and the small brink of hope go away in a flash. Now the only thing you felt was pure panic in you. He pushed you of softly as he walked to your brother. You were about to stand up until you felt a unbearable pain wash over you, making you immedatly fall down onto the ground again.

'no, no, no, no, NO PLEASE DON'T DO THIS IVLIS, PLEASE I BEG OF YOU' you mentally screamed but no words came out as you saw the fire devil walk over to your brother. You felt more tears fall down your face. 'i don't want to hate him, i don't want to hate Ivlis, please don't do this Ivlis i don't want to start hating you i want you and big brother to be by my side' you wanted to say but once again the words didn't want to leave your lips.

And finally you gave up, you let your head drop to the ground as you felt pure and utter sadness wash every part of your body, every part of your heart. You felt this wrap you up in a tight, tight blanket. You didn't want to look up and see with your own eyes how your beloved brother looked. You didn't want to see how Ivlis would look with his blood splattered all over himself.

You tightly closed your eyes and cried softly.

Defeated.