Angry! Fumus x reader part 2 ~Absolute Understanding~

Part two Requested by: xXNyanCat808Xx

(i'm sorry if he isn't as angry as he was in the first oneshot but i hope you'll like it nonetheless and i'm sorry if this is really bad ;w;)

(listened to this while writing)

You would have seen it coming. You should have but you were to stupid and hooked on the idea of freedom and that you could decide what you wanted to do without anyone else controlling you. Such a idiotic idea you had. You should have just been a good angel and not go against the god.

If only you could think like that before you wouldn't be in this position you where in and wake up only to see the painful reminder. It was horrible to look at your mirror and see your reflection on the mirror, seeing the obvious reminder your god had inflected on you.

A reminder that you could not escape him no matter how much you tried or wanted. A reminder that the only way you could escape him was to end your very own existence. He wouldn't let you do that though, of course not. He was the only one to decide if you where to die or not. He was the only one to decide your fate after all. 

After the incident you both had he had turned more sadistic and violent with you. He could sometimes keep you in his room for days on an end and do the most disgusting and horrible things that made you collapse even if you thought about it. 

He got easily enraged with you to. The smallest mistake you made could make him snap and punish you. He did this so you would get through your head that he was your one and only. He was the one in control, not you and not anyone else. 

He would make sure that you would get that through your thick skull in one way or another. If he would have to rip your other wing of he would gladly do that. One day he would probably do it anyways, just because it annoyed him a lot.

You just hoped that he wouldn't though. It hurts way to much. Even if it has become now a painful reminder that you where his you still wanted it there, afraid of the pain you would experience if he would rip it off like he did with the other one.

But let's not talk about that, shall we? Let's talk about what you are doing right now. You where inside in your room, laying on your bed as you felt your whole body going numb. Safe to say it felt kind of... relaxing. It's better to feel numb then feel intense pain all over your body like you used to.

Then again you had grown to get used to the pain he inflected on you which made you feel odd if you have gone a couple of days without it. That's truly odd, huh? Getting so used to pain that you can't live without it.

How pathetic

That would be something your god would say if you said that to him. You sighed softly for yourself as you put your arm over your eyes. You laid like that for a while until you heard knocking on your door, making you sit up quickly and walking over to the door even when you felt your body painfully object. 

You opened the door and saw a familiar face. "Taffy? What is it?" you asked, smiling softly to him. "Lord. Fumus said he wanted to see you" he spoke. You only nodded at him and stepped out from your room. You saw worry emit in his red orbs and you once again gave him a reassuring smile. "It's okay, i'll be fine" you said to him. He still looked at you worriedly but then he simply nodded at you and gave you back a smile. 

You walked away to Fumus office and you shakily sighed when you stood outside of it. 'be calm, Y/N, be calm...' you mentally said. You opened the door and saw your god sitting silently, writing some documents as usual.

"You wanted to see me?" you asked, making the god look up at you. You swallowed nervously which the god did not see thankfully. He stood up and walked over to you, making you feel intense fear overcome you and you looked down.

When he was in front of you he took a big strand of your H/C and yanked your head up, making you meet his intense and emotionless look. You showed no emotion though and simply looked at the god, waiting patiently for him to either throw you on his bed or take you somewhere else he could 'play' with you.

"Have i already broken you?" he asked. You didn't answer which made you see his eyes squint and a angered look take over his eyes. "Answer. Me" he spoke. "Yes you have, Lord. Fumus" you answered. He let go of you and took a step back. "Is that so..." he said. "Then i have to just come up with a way to patch you up" he said, making you widen your eyes slightly. 

He smiled one of those bone chillig smiles. "patch... me up?" you asked, tilting your head slightly. You saw him take a step forward and you saw his hand reach out behind you, making you instantly feel sheer panic wash over you.

Fumus saw this and it only made his smile grow. "N-No.." you whispered quietly. "Now, that's what i wanted to see..." he said lowly. You felt his hand on your wing and he rubbed his thumb on it slowly. He suddenly leaned forward, placing his mouth beside your ear and whispering slowly "You brought this upon yourself when you thought that you could decide your fate Y/N, i'm your god, i'm your creator and you are the creation, i'm the master and you are the servant and i'll make you understad that one way or another, you understand Y/N?" You only nodded and you felt him take his hand away from your wing, earning  a small sigh of relief from you. 

"Now, lay on the bed for me"