Sullivan x half demon! half spider! reader ~He just didn't notice~

Requested by: -Hinatai-

I'm sorry that this sucks but I feel bad for letting you wait. I'm sorry for being so inactive and aaaaaa

Just sorry about it all ;w; I promise i'll do better! 

You were sitting at the bar for once. Normally you didn't like drinking but you just felt like you needed to do it today. The bartender had been wondering why you had come since he wasn't used having you here. He could tell that you were moping about something but in his case he knew that you were moping about someone.

He was looking at you with a concerned look. Of course you didn't know that since he had his face covered but in one way or another you could tell that he seemed concerned about you but in in all honesty you were way to upset to care. Plus the demon knew why you were upset since he was most of the time there when you were sad and you often vented to him.

"Mr/miss. Y/N? Are you okay?" he asked after some minutes, his head tilting to the side as he looked at you. "No, I'm not... can you get me another drink?" you asked. "I'm sorry but I don't think it's healthy for you to drink away your sorrows" he simply explained. Your groaned when you heard that but you knew he was right. "What happened to make you so upset?"  he asked.

"That guy he doesn't get it..." you explained. "Ah, you mean mr. Sullivan correct?" he asked and you nodded. "I'm trying my best to make him notice that I like and care about him but he doesn't notice it at all!" you said, your voice going slightly louder. "I'm just so frustrated and tired..." you mumbled.

"I can understand that it's frustrating but Mr/miss. Y/N. Why don't you just say it to him instead of giving him hints?" he asked. You looked up at him with a tired look. "That won't work... what if he rejects me? I can't take it that he just says no to me face to face..." you said. "But I believe that's the best way" he spoke, his voice having a soft and reassuring tone to it.

You narrowed your eyes slightly to the side, feeling nervous just by thinking about confessing. "....Do you really think that would be the best for me?" you asked with hesitation as you narrowed your eyes back to the white haired demon. "I do" he said. Silence loomed over you both but after some time you sighed out loud. "Alright then, I will" you said and stood up.

"Thank you Maekami" you said, a small smile on your lips. "No problem" He said. You walked out from the bar and messaged the green haired demon that you wanted to meet him. After a half hour or so he responded and said that he had time. That made your heart skip a beat but you tried to remain as calm as possible.

You both meet up in the woods as usual. You both liked to spend time there since no one was around and it was most of the time peaceful in there. Now though you didn't feel any peace as you both started to take a walk through them like usual. Your thoughts were everywhere as you tried to think about the right words you were going to tell him.

"Hey, Y/N are you alright?" Sullivan asked with concern. You slightly jumped up by this, not expecting him to ask you that. "Y-Yeah! I-I'm fine! I-It's just i...I need to talk to you about something..." you said as you stopped walking. "oh? About what? Has something happened?" he asked and you shook your head. "No.. nothing has happened it's just... I need to get this of my chest since it's been bugging me for some time..." you started.

The demon tilted his head as he looked at your nervous face as you avoided eye contact. "U-Umm... I really... like... I just..." you stumbled on your words which also made you feel nervous. This just made the green haired male feel more curiosity spark inside of him. He wondered what you were trying to say to him. "O-Okay, I'm just going to be straightforward with you" You started. "I really, really, really like you" you said. "You could even say that-that I'm in l-love with you" you said. Sullivan's eyes widen slightly by what you told him. He was at loss for words as he tried to think about what he was going to say. 'come on say something! Anything' the green haired male screamed internally and suddenly

"I...I like you to..." you heard him say and you felt pure surprise wash over you. "W-What? S-Seriously?" you asked and he nodded, a small blush covering his face. "It's true... I was worried that you wouldn't like me so that's why I didn't tell..." he explained.

He was worried like you were?

"But-But I have dropped hints everywhere!" you said. "You have?" he asked, making you want to facepalm but you didn't. "So you really didn't notice it..." you said. "I'm sorry" he said and scratched his back head, a small smile on his lips.

"B-But I'm glad that you feel the same way" you said as you walked up to him, wrapping your arms around him softly. "I'm glad to" he said and immediately he took his arms around you, returning the hug and even squeezing you closer to him. You were a little surprised but you went along with it.

"umm... aren't we supposed to... maybe... kiss...?" you asked after some time, feeling  a slight wave or nervousity about kissing him but at the same time you felt excitement. "Ah, right" he said and pulled away. He still had a genuine and gentle smile on his lips as he looked down at you, making you feel slight embarrassment and shyness.  

Slowly and steadily he leaned in and you did to. Some seconds later you felt his lips on yours, making you close your eyes as you kissed him back. You felt so at ease and happy about this, knowing that he liked you back and you finally got to kiss him.

It felt like you were a little bit more complete when you knew he was yours and of course he felt the same way.