Idate x Fearless! Mute! Reader ~A weird one~

Requested by: seal-eepy

(listened to this while writing and got inspiration from it)

Why worry, right? Why should you worry? Just because he's scary and he's dangerous why should you be scared of him? It doesn't benefit you in any way shape or form. So you you weren't fazed with anything he did or if he threatens you to do things that you can't even imagine even if you really tried. It wasn't like it would help if you were scared of him. What was the point to be afraid of him? Or to be afraid of anything?

There isn't a point

You had moved into the small isle which was a very nice place in your opinion. It was cozy and it looked very beautiful to. Some of the people living here though wasn't so nice but it didn't really matter. You just thought that you would be with the people that was nice, simple as that.

And to the people that you were most with you had told them that you could not speak. That you were mute. They seemed to not worry so much about this and just came up with different ways they could communicate with you.

One person though took this to his advantage. A person that almost everyone on this isle had warned you not to cross. This person was a man named Idate and you were told that he was an Orca. You took their advice to heart and decided to keep away from the orca zone.

That was until you had gone out to fish for a bit and that damn orca had came out of nowhere. At first you were surprised since he just came out from the waters! Then when you started to hear what he was going to do with you you didn't feel surprised or scared anymore.

Why?

Because fear is pointless.

Your lack of reaction from him made him feel angry since he wanted you to fear him. That was the beginning of the toxic relationship you both had. It wasn't like you thought that he was toxic and mean to you but Idate saw you as a challenge and after some time he actually started to think that if he could get you scared of him he would probably make anyone scared

He was very, very annoyed at you though. The orca was used to bringing fear into others but you weren't even a little scared of him. To be honest he kind of liked it, he saw it as challenge. He had never meet someone like you before and honestly he loved it. He loved that you weren't scared of him even though he thought it was truly irritating to. I guess you could call the feeling that he felt was bittersweet.

As of now you were once again outside, fishing silently as the only thing you felt and heard around you was the slight breeze. It was calming until you thought you saw something. This made you turn your head to the left. Nothing. To the right. Nothing. You shook of the feeling and decided to keep on fishing.

After some minutes you suddenly saw something appear from the waters, making you widen your eyes in surprise. You soon also felt something grab your shoulders and push you onto the ice. You had tightly closed your eyes by this and when you opened them again you saw a familiar figure looming over you with a dark look inside his eyes.

And once again you felt nothing when you looked up at him.

"Haven't everyone already told you to stay away from this place?" Idate asked. You just continued to look up at him as you heard him chuckle over you. "Oh right, forgot that you can't even respond" he said mockingly.

"I wonder how miserable it must be" He mocked once again but you didn't react to anything he said, you simply continued to lay on the ice and continuing to look into his dark eyes. You heard him laugh once again. "You really are pathetic, aren't you? How about i'll end your pathetic existence right here?" He asked, turning your head to the side as you started to feel his breath against your neck.

"(species name) it's quite delicious" you heard him say. You still didn't react to his words nor when you felt his breath your neck. He stayed like that for a good ten seconds until he once again sat up straight. "But ending you here wouldn't be fun" he said.

"I want you to be scared when i finish you off" he continued. "And right now you aren't" he ended. You wanted to say to say that it was pointless. He would never make you fear him, not in a million years.

But you can't. Well even if you told the orca he wouldn't care.

He's pointless.

You saw him smirk at you. "So, i'll spare you this time 'toy'' he said, finally standing up and he lit up a cigarette. Sitting up carefully you looked at the smiling orca. You reached out to your fishing gear as you continued to fish quietly.

The orca simply looked at you and you heard him snicker for himself. "You really are a weird one, aren't you?" he asked, narrowing his eyes to you. You smiled back to him as the only thing that went through your head was.

'You haven't even seen half of it'