Mors x Hyper! Reader ~Good day~

Requested By: XoGabrielxo 

(Sorry that it took a while and i hope you'll like this ;w;)

(listened to this while writing, ya know the drill)

You both are childhood friends so you and him have been with each other for a very, very long time now. Even though you both where complete opposites you both in some way got along pretty well.

It was probably because you and him had gotten used to each other. He got used to you being hyper 24/7 around him and you where used to him being a apathetic 24/7 around you. Even though he was apathetic literally all the time you still liked spending time with Mors.

He was your friend after all and even how dull he was you still enjoyed your company with him. Even though most of the time it looked like he couldn't keep up with your personality. He was always very calm while you where completely opposite to him which made him not know what was going on with you half of the time since you where pretty much everywhere and nowhere.

Still, it didn't bother him so much. It was a bit annoying, yes but he like i said before have learnt to manage your outgoing and hyper personality and you have learnt to control your hype around him at least a little bit so he wouldn't feel to annoyed with you.

So your relationship was going great! Even though you both didn't meet up as much as you did before you both still had a close bond with each other. Even if you both hadn't seen each other for months and then when you both finally meet up it only felt like you both had been gone for more then some days!

It felt really nice and good to have a friend like that by your side. Even if most people saw him as dull, silent and apathetic you saw more to him then that. You hoped he saw more to you to then you being just hyper and, what many people thought of you, annoying.

A lot of people thought of you that way since you where like this. So in the end the only one you think completely understands you is Mors which have made you recently clingy around him and that's also one of the reasons you have tried to tone down your hype so he wouldn't get any ideas and cut the ties with you.

Anyways, today you didn't want to think about those things. Today you are going to relax and take it easy! You thought that maybe taking a walk would make you relaxed so you put on your shoes and jacket then walked straight out the door.

You lived in a small cabinet in the woods, away from most people. You walked a familiar trail as you let your thoughts take control of your mind. You walked and walked until you saw a familiar shape not to far away.

You tilted your head as you tried to see if it was who you really thought it was. When you saw the shape turn around and face you your eyes lit up happily and that familiar feeling of happiness blossomed inside you.

"Mors~!" you yelled happily, making him perk his head up when he saw you run up to him eagerly. Out of nowhere he felt you hug him tightly like you always did and he as usual didn't hug back but it didn't matter. He was here and that's what matter!

"What are you doing here?" you asked when you let go of him. He looked down on you and simply said "Taking a walk" You smiled happily at him. "Hey, can i come with? Please?" you asked eagerly and you saw he nodded to you.

So with that joined him on the walk happily. "It's really nice outside! Don't you think so, Mors?" you asked, turning your head to him. He continued to look emotionless in front of him but he nodded which made you smile. Mors would sometimes not even answer what you said but he seemed to be in a good mood today.

It was hard to see though since he always looked down in the dumps. Not only how he communicates with people but also because he's most of the time slouches. You wondered if it didn't hurt his back when he did that...

You went ahead of him which made his dull and what people would describe dead fish eyes focus on you. He saw you where beside the trail and looked at some flowers, he also saw you where picking some of them up.

He stopped himself when he had finally arrived where you were. He simply looked down on you, putting his hands in his pocket as his dead eyes continued to look down into your very alive ones. After a very short time of you going back and forth very hurriedly he saw you finally leave and walk up to the trail once again.

You walked up to him and once again he looked at your very bright smile and your enthusiastic eyes. You stretched your arms out and he looked down at the bouquet of flowers. "For you~!" you beamed happily.

He looked at the flowers for a while and after some seconds he finally took them in his hands, holding them closely to his chest as his eyes looked down on them. You looked at him for a while, waiting for a response from the male.

Your eyes widen and you felt pure surprise inside of you when the male looked up at you and showed you one of the most purest and kindest of smiles you have ever seen in your lifetime. With a kind and one of the most softest tones you had ever heard him speak to you he said "Thank you, Y/N"

You stood there in disbelief at the sight which was in front of you. Mors was smiling and not only that he was smiling at you. This made an intense feeling of happiness rush through your entire body and you flashed him a big smile on your face. "No problem Mors!" you happily said.

You both continued to walk beside each other and you couldn't control your hype and enthusiasm, making you once again go into your hype mood which Mors didn't mind one bit it seemed.

He must have had a really good day today.