Ivlis x Neko! Insane! Reader ~We both are the same~

(Idk if this will be good or not but i have been looking at some Cheshire cat clips and i just thought about someone like him interacting with Ivlis. You know someone which is insane but wise and mysterious. So the reader is inspired by the Cheshire cat since he's basically my idol)((Also this is also played out before he knew Satanick since i heard Ivlis meet Satanick after he failed taking over the gray garden))

(Listened to this while writing)

The fire devil walked through the big forest, his rough yellow eyes scanning his surroundings. The forest was very dark and it was easy to get lost in it but the fire devil didn't seem to be worried about this. He had other things to think about at the moment. He thought about how he failed to take over the gray garden and taking their devil's power.

He felt irritation flow through him when he got back to his home. He had underestimated the devil. Or he had underestimated everyone in that world. He didn't think they would be that strong and that grey devil would take him by surprise. Well, he's an airhead so of course the yellow eyed devil wouldn't think about that.

He sighed out devastatingly when the realization hit him once again. He just wanted his revenge fast so he could feel some kind of peace within him. He just wanted to get stronger. That task was far more harder than he originally thought. It was truly annoying.

The devil suddenly stopped when he heard a sudden purring sound getting closer every time he took a step. He listened closely as he continued to hear the purring so Ivlis looked up and saw a familiar figure sitting on a thick branch, leaning against the tree with a big grin on their lips.

He just looked up at the figure with a monotone look inside his eyes. This person usually came when the devil had suffered defeat or when something terrible is about to happen. Usually both which why he felt a shiver go down his spine. Hadn't he already gone through enough already?

"Hey!" he yelled out, making their large cat ears twitch slightly. They opened one eye slowly, looking down at the devil while they slowly opened their other eye as they realized who it was that yelled at them.

"Ohh~ Has Mr. Flame Devil come to visit me? How very kind~" they cooed as they laid down onto the branch, their tail swinging from side to side slowly. "As if" he said sternly as he was about to walk away but he stopped in his tracks when the cat hybrid was suddenly in front of him. "Is that how you treat a friend?" they asked with a hypnotizing tone to their soft voice. "You are not my friend" he said rudely, looking down at them with an annoyed look inside his orbs.

"I'm hurt that you think that way about me" they said, clenching their chest with a sad fake look in their (E/C) orbs. "as if" he said. "You only come out when something terrible is about to happen or when that terrible thing has happened, what kind of friend does that?" he asked. "Well, i maybe come out at those moments because i want to comfort you~" they cooed. "I doubt that" the black haired devil spoke.

"Anyways, what's your objective?" he asked, making the cat hybrid tilt their head questioningly. "What do you mean?" they asked with that still unfitting smile on their face. "You know what i mean, what's going to happen to me?" he asked.

"What's going to happen to you?" they asked. Suddenly he felt two arms wrap themselves around his neck from behind him. "Who knows Mr. Flame Devil" they spoke soothingly, making the devil take their arms away from him. "Don't touch me" he said sharply. "So mean~" they cooed sadly. Ivlis turned around, not seeing the (E/C) hybrid behind him. He felt once again their presence behind him but he did not turn around this time, knowing fully well that the hybrid would just continue to appear from behind him if he did. "Are you really curious about that?" they asked as they started to play with a strand of his soft and long hair.

"I am" he simply said. He saw the hybrid now in front of him, floating slightly from the ground so they could be face to face with him. "Pain" they simply said. "Pain?" he repeated as he once again felt their hand play with his ponytail so very softly, making him actually a bit sleepy. "Yes, pain is going to happen, more anger is going to happen and even more fear is going to happen" their dreamy and hypnotizing voice spoke. "So something major is going to occur?" he asked which made them nod.

"something that will last for a very loooong time~" they cooed happily. "We'll see about that" he spoke, starting to turn away from the mysterious hybrid but when he felt they didn't stop to play with his hair he stopped himself. "Ivlis, i just want to say something" they suddenly said. "What?"

"You are much more stronger than what you let yourself be" they spoke. "But you are also a lot more weaker then what you think~" the hybrid cooed happily. He only looked at the smiling cat in front of him. "Don't speak to me like you know me" he said angrily. "ohhh~ Did i make Mr. Flame Devil mad~?" they cooed teasingly. The fire devil only sighed out, knowing fully well that his anger shouldn't be wasted on such a sick individual. "You are a pest" he only said. "A annoying pest" he only spoke.

"That's what Mr. Sun God also told me~"

Ivlis eyes suddenly winded by their words. "Mr. Sun God?" he asked. "Woops, i accidentally said to much, didn't i~?" they cooed, making them stop playing with Ivlis hair as they also stopped floating. "What did you mean by that?" he asked. "Nothing at all" the hybrid spoke, turning around as they on purpose put their fluffy and big tail on his nose. The fire devil sneezed by this. When he opened his eyes once again he felt a pair of soft lips on his cheek. "Mwah~" he heard a excessive kissing sound escape the hybrid's lips.

The fire devil blushed slightly by this, making him jump away from them. "I'm sorry i just had to~ Since i'm not going to see you for a while" the (E/C) cat said. "Consider it as a good luck kiss from your's truly" they spoke as they cast another kiss to his direction. When Ivlis was about to curse them out they suddenly had vanished into thin air. Once again that familiar irritation rose within but now he also felt a small brink of worry rise in him.

He didn't know what they meant about him feeling pain which made this worry rise inside. If he knew what was going to happen he could at least feel like he had some kind of control. He sighed out as he played out the conversation they had.

"You are much more stronger than what you let yourself be but you are also a lot more weaker then what you think, huh?"