Kcalb x Reader ~just like them but more~

Requested by: xXNyanCat808Xx

(sorry that it took a week. I've been busy and very tired but still i hope the wait was worth it! I hope you'll enjoy!)

(listened to this while writing)

You were as of now sitting in the nearby flower field, taking it easy for the day and escaping your everyday life for a little while. Not like your everyday life was hard it was just relaxing to just have a pause from it from time to time. You were sitting there quietly, feeling the breeze go through your hair as you took in the smell of the different flowers and the grass around it.

You were Y/N a angel/demon. You were actually a reincarnation from (insert name here). You got along with most of the villagers here and enjoyed their company most of the time. This world after all was most of the time peaceful so not a lot of conflict happened inside it. That was the only thing you really knew now.

Peace and happiness. It was nice to feel this but you also had your own problems which you didn't really share to people. It hardly mattered anyways in your opinion. You didn't think about those things so much because when you were surrounded with pure happiness and peace you couldn't help that it also got to you. Especially when that peace and happiness was given to you with the purest kind of kindness.

You loved this world dearly. You also loved that this world's devil and god got along so well. You heard that most god's and devil's don't really have a good relationship so you were really happy that your world was one of a kind. You were grateful for it.

You also got along with the god and the devil pretty well. Sometimes when you needed advice to handle your own problems you came to them, knowing that they would help if they saw one of their demon's/angel's was in need. You most of the talked with Kcalb though since he was one of the first people that got to know about them so it felt more safe to continue seek advice and help from him. He was always kind to you even though he had a hard time showing that. He always made you feel happy when you were down in the dumps.

You smiled for yourself as you continued to relax and take it easy, grasping some grass softly as you continued to feel the soft wind go through your hair and hit your body, wrapping itself gently around you. After some time you actually heard some footsteps but you didn't bother to look who it was. After all it didn't really matter who it was in your opinion.

You saw that the person sat beside you and you recognized who it was. The white hair and the stern eyes made it easy to guess who it was. "it was some time ago you decided to come out from the castle" you spoke. "We are just looking if everything is what it's supposed to be" he responded.

Oh, right. Not to recently another devil had come and tried to steal Kcalb's powers but he failed. So now you guessed Etihw and Kcalb was looking if everything was in it's place and that he was planing to try and invade again. Not like that would work since Kcalb drained a lot of power from him,

"Ah, okay. Well, i haven't really seen anything odd going on just so you know" you said. The devil simply nodded as he looked out at the field with you. Silence was looming over you both. Not a awkward silence just a calm and relaxing silence. You both were just enjoying each other's company without feeling the need to say anything. This was one of the things you liked when you were with him. You didn't feel obligated to talk to him you both could just sit in comfortable silence, taking it easy and relaxing.

"You know... (Reincarnation name) also liked sitting here" the white haired devil suddenly spoke, making you perk up when you heard his/her name. "Really?" you asked. "mhm, they also liked escaping from reality and from people" he responded. "You could always find them sitting here, looking out at the field either philosophizing or sometimes even sleeping here" he ended. "You seem to care about them" you said, making Kcalb turn his head to you as a very small blush formed on his cheeks from slight embarrassment "Well... they were important to me, i did care about them a lot" he said.

"So that means you care about me as much, right?" you asked, nudging the devil's shoulder softly. You saw the blush get bigger now on his cheeks. "W-What kind of question is that?" he simply asked, making you chuckle softly. "you get so embarrassed so easily, it really is funny to see from a devil like you" you only said. You only heard him sigh heavily at your remark, honestly so used to hear it from you.

He cooled down slowly and you both returned to look out at the field. After some time you heard the devil sigh once again as he mustered up some courage. "I do care about you" he simply said. Making you turn your head to him as that small blush was once again present on his light skinned cheeks. "and... i want you to understand that" he said, gaining some more courage to look inside your eyes.

You smiled happily at what he said, feeling once again the purest and cleanest form of happiness blossom inside your soul and heart. "Thank you Kcalb and i'll always remember that" you simply said. The devil looked away once again, as an attempt to hide his embarrassment. You didn't comment on it though and you decided to continue to look out at the big field.

After some time you felt sleepiness take over your body, making you automatically lean your head against the devil's shoulder. He got startled by this and he was about to ask what was going on until he saw you were asleep. He only looked at you for some time until he just turned his head and continued to look out the field, taking a part of his coat around you so you wouldn't freeze.

You were just like them and more.