Envi x Satanick's son! Reader ~Replacment~

(I know, I know I have some requests but I just looked up some things on Envi and especially his feelings towards Satanick and I just thought: What if??? Satanick had a son that loved him and resembled him a lot??? which makes Envi like them??? because of Satanick???????? I must write and that's how it went. Hope you all like it!)

(listened to this while writing)

You where the child of the devil Satanick which was the devil of the pitch black world. You where living in the castle with him actually and you didn't have a bad relationship like your brother's had with him. You cared about your father's well being and wanted the best for him. You knew your father was sick and you could understand what the cause was to that.

You had a way to understand these kind of things and understood what your father was going through. You knew he had feelings for the flame devil and even though you wanted him to understand that you decided to keep your mouth shut. He wouldn't listen to you anyways.

You really cared about him and you hoped he would feel better even though he never let you be with him on the days he felt particularly ill he wouldn't let you even close to him. You would lie if it didn't hurt a little bit on the inside but you could understand why to. You where glad that he would let someone in the room though.

Envi, his subordinate and right hand was the one to help him most of the time. You where really grateful for the demon, really grateful actually. He seemed to be one of the few people that cared about your father and you couldn't describe how happy you where.

You really liked Envi and he seemed to like you to. He often took care of you to and was also incredibly loyal to you much like he was to your father. He was even there for you emotionally and listened to your problems every time you had them.

You where really happy that he always was there for you since you didn't get a lot of support from the other's. Nothing against your parents but Satanick was quite childish and you thought he had his own problems so you didn't want to tell him anything and your mother Lil was most of the time away from the castle.

So in the end Envi was the one to take care or you most of the time and he was the one that listened to your problems. Even how big or small they where. You had seen something though... Because like i mentioned before you where good at recognize a lot of things. You had seen that Envi acted different around your father recently. He seemed to be more... caring and affectionate.

He even got a softer look inside his red orbs when he was around him and when he tried to cheer him up. You didn't know what was going on inside his head when he was with your father. You wanted to know but you never wanted to ask him.

Still though... something was wrong. Even when he was around you he acted differently. He seemed to be very distant all of a sudden but at the same time he was also affectionate in his own way towards you. It looked like he had to restrain himself when he was around you. You didn't know what he restrained himself from but you knew it had to be something pretty bad if he had to.

You wanted to know what was going on with him so badly but when you tried to get on that subject he would immediately change it or escape the situation. When you also had tried to talk to him about it he avoided you the whole day.

It hurt. You looked down on your desk as your thoughts filled your head, making you feel anxious about the whole situation you where living in. You sighed heavily and you decided to take a late night walk through the dark world, hoping it would clear your head.

You stepped out from the room and walked quietly through the corridor, not wanting to wake someone up. You walked and walked until you saw a familiar figure exiting your father's room. You stopped when you saw him and after some time he finally looked at you.

When you saw he looked at you you walked up to him with a small smile placed on your lips. "Hello Envi" you said happily and he looked down onto you. "Y/N? What are you doing up this late? Shouldn't you be in bed by now?" he asked. "W-Well..." you narrowed your purple eyes to the side. "I just thought about taking a walk... i have a lot on my mind..." you explained, knowing fully well the demon could see right through you if you tried to lie.

It was silent for a while until you heard the demon speak "You wouldn't mind me walking with you then?" he asked. You smiled slightly by this and you shook your head. "No, not at all!" you beamed quietly.

With that you both walked out into the very dark night, seeing the moon shine over you both which made both of your appearances stand out which the demon saw clearly. He saw your black locks stand out more and your violet eyes shine so very brightly and beautifully when the moon light hit them. It made his heart thump faster and faster.

You resembled him so damn much

So much that the demon couldn't sometimes see that it was you and not the devil he was so loyal to. This thought process was disgusting. To think that way towards you. To think that you where a replacement for him. He couldn't stop himself though. He just couldn't. His feelings for the pitch black devil was to strong and he knew that he could never be with him.

It made him want to be with you instead. Just because you resembled him so much both in looks and you even acted like your father in some aspects. He just wanted to be with Satanick but he knew he could never do that so he wanted to be with you instead.

He cared about you so much and not only because you where the son of the devil he loved but because of how you treated him to. You always were nice to him and he saw you were grateful for him staying by your father's side and your's as well.

That's why this hurt to but he just couldn't control it. You turned your head to the demon when you saw he had stopped walking. "Envi? What's wrong?" you asked, looking at him worriedly. He didn't respond which made you approach him. You stood in front of him and that made him look directly into your purple orbs.

"Envi...?"

Even your voice resembled his

"hey are you okay?"

Even your eyes

"Hello?"

Even your hair

"Envi, come on talk to me"

Even your personality

"Envi?!"

Everything resembled him

You suddenly felt the demon take his arms around you and pull you towards him. You also after some seconds felt the demon's lips against your own, making you widen your eyes in pure surprise. You felt his arms tighten around your smaller frame, pulling you closer and closing the gap between your bodies.

All of a sudden he pushed you down on the soft grass, deepening the kiss even more which made a bright scarlet take over your cheeks. After some time though he stopped kissing you, leaving a trail of saliva between you both. He looked down onto you and saw your widen eyes and you looked back at him, only seeing his red eyes was covered in pure lust.

He then just placed his head beside yours, pushing his face against your neck softly which also made your surprised

"I love you"