Lowrie x Angel! Teacher! Reader ~Nervous~

Requested by: ferraya23

(sorry for the long wait ''^^ and i hope you'll enjoy this!)

(listened to this while writing)

Today was yet another day of work. You fluttered your eyes open slowly and when they were open you rubbed them softly. You sat up groggily and carefully, looking outside to see the familiar sun had risen. Slowly you started with your morning routines. After some time you stepped outside the door from your cabin and took a deep breath and after a couple of seconds let it out slowly.

Time for work

Work wasn't so hard for you though. You worked as a teacher at the nearby school. Most people would probably think it would be a hard occupation to work with but you didn't think so. The students behaved themselves most of the time actually and it was rarely any trouble in class. You also had good co-workers which you worked pretty well with to.

You actually liked going to work most of the time. It always was a good time and something interesting always happened everyday. You liked your students, you liked your co-workers, you liked the god in this world and you also liked the devil in this world. You simply just liked this world.

You actually haven't seen this kind of place before. A world which a devil and a god actually lived beside each other in peace. Since you weren't from here you actually was very surprised when you saw how peaceful everyone was living here. Your world was very chaotic and the god and the devil DID NOT work well with each other.

Well, that didn't matter now because you didn't plan to return there again. You planned to stay here for the rest of your life. Actually you knew someone else that planned to stay here for a while to. He was actually one of your co-workers that you worked with the most.

His name was Lowrie. A demon from Reficuel's world. You knew that based on the conversation you overheard when his devil and him were talking. Naturally you discovered more things about your seemingly happy and carefree co-worker.

You realized that not everyone is what they seem. Of course you knew that but now you actually got to see that with your own eyes. Lowrie didn't seem to know that you had figured out how he really is since he still acted his 'normal' self around you. You didn't mind it though.

You liked both sides of Lowrie. He was very kind to you, always helping you and making you happy when he sees you have had a gloomy day because to be honest not everyday was a good day for you. When he saw that you were overwhelmed with work he always helped you even though he maybe also had a lot of work.

Lowrie was kind and you will always see him as such.

Anyways, the day went by quite fast since you spent it most of it outside with Yosafire since she got punished once again by Miss. Greif so she got to pull weeds out from the garden. Again.

It turned dark fairly quickly but you still took it easy, walking around the area of the school to see if someone were still at school grounds. What? You just wanted to make sure that everyone was okay since you actually have grown a bit more paranoid now after the attack by the fire devil.

Well someone was still at school grounds but it was not a student. It was actually Lowrie. You smiled when you saw him. You haven't seen him all day so of course you were happy to see him since you were used to see him everyday. "Hi Lowrie!" you said happily and the bird demon turned around, his expression changing into a happy and kind one when he saw you.

"Hi Y/N" he spoke casually, smiling slightly. "What are you doing at school grounds?" you asked. "I could ask you the same thing" he spoke and you laughed nervously. "You would probably laugh at me if i told you" you said. "No, not at all! Why would you think that?" he asked. "Well, the reason is a bit odd i guess" you spoke but you still explained to him since you knew Lowrie wasn't the kind of guy to laugh at people in these kind of situations.

"Your just being paranoid Y/N, i don't think that the guy would attack the same place twice" he explained. "I-I know but still... i just want to make sure that everything is how it's supposed to be" you spoke, fiddling with your hands nervously and probably in a little bit of embarrassment. "y'know i care about this world so i just don't want the same thing to happen twice since we maybe won't win next time around" you spoke. He looked down at you and saw worry in your eyes and paranoia.

The black haired male placed a hand on your head and ruffled your hair softly. "It's okay Y/N, like i said i don't think anyone will attack this world anytime soon" he explained. "You need to try to stop being paranoid" he explained and slid his hand away from your head. "Anyways, would it make you feel a bit better if i walked you home?" he asked and you nodded. "Alright then, let's go"

You both walked to the direction of your cabin until you stopped him. "Can we go to the flower field instead? I still want to be outside for a while" you asked and of course the demon agreed, how could he not when you seemed so happy to have him by his side? After some minutes you both sat on the big flower filed, you looking at different flowers and Lowrie just looking out.

"I really like being here after a day of work" you suddenly spoke, interrupting the silence between you both. "It's just so calming and nice here" you ended. "yeah, it is" he said. "Lowrie, can i ask you something?" you asked. You sat beside the demon and he turned his head to you. "Sure" he spoke. "How was the world you came from?" you asked.

Lowrie stiffened a bit by your question. "A-Ah... well.... it's a very gloomy place to be honest, very dark and it's just not a very nice place to be in..." he explained as he scratched his head slightly.

"This is a really nice place" you suddenly spoke when you looked over the beautiful view. Lowrie was suspicious if you knew his true nature because you often nowadays would give him these kind of odd questions and after he gave you an answer you immediately changed the subject, not giving him a chance to ask you why you asked him.

He looked at you and saw that there was still worry in your eyes as he saw you fiddled with your hands nervously. "Still worried, huh?" he asked and you nodded. You felt his arm over you shoulders as he pulled you to his side. "It's alright, nothing will happen, no one will get hurt again, okay?" he asked and you nodded, relaxing your body as you leaned more onto his side, getting closer to his warm body.

You felt his hand run through your hair and you immediately felt sleep take over your body and out of nowhere you fell asleep by his side. The demon saw this and smiled down at you and took this opportunity to kiss you on the head, smiling against your hair as he felt a unknown and unfamiliar peace wash over his body.