Familiar! Idate x Witch! Reader ~Dysfunction~

Requested by: 20140G

Hope you'll enjoy this!

(listened to this while writing)

How did this happen? You didn't really have an answer yourself. Sure you really wanted Idate as a familiar but you never thought he would actually become one. You had just brought it up in a conversation but you were joking about it, knowing that the orca aren't the one that likes connecting with people in that sort of manner.

But then he just grinned his normal chilling smile and said 'why not?'. After that you just went with it and boom here you both were. It was quite... odd that he would actually do that. I mean when you both first meet you both were fighting since the killer whale wanted you to be his lunch.

No such luck though. He did get to devour some of you but it was more of a teasing appetizer than a meal. Well, after that incident you both strangely developed some strange and bizarre relationship but you both were comfortable in it. You had noticed that the killer whale enjoyed your company and when you both had 'play' fights. It most of the time resulted you losing some flesh from your body and him being brutally beaten either on the outside or inside of his body.

He liked calling them play dates even though the only thing you both would do is beat each other up. After that though you and idate helped each other to mend your wounds and then watch some tv or just sleep beside each other.

It was a bizarre relationship you had with him but it was fun to have it with him and it only grew more bizarre when he became your familiar especially when you had told him he could grow stronger with your help. That sparked the killer whale's interest but you had decided that if he would grow calmer that maybe you could teach him to be stronger. If you would give him that kind of power now than who knows what he would be able to do.

Well, onto the story now. You both have had actually a 'play' date today which resulted you once again having chunks of meat bitten from you and him bleeding internally and having a lot of bruises covering every part of his body. The killer whale only laughed at you as you were on your knees, a small smile present on your face.

"You seem pretty done, huh?" he asked and you nodded, spitting some blood on the ground. "yeah, we should probably get inside" you said. Some minutes later you and him was inside your small cabin as you felt him start to undress you. He didn't take of all of your clothes but he did undress the top of your dress as he started to mend the big and deep wound on your clavicle and on your arm.

You could heal your wounds yourself but it did feel better to heal them the day after since it didn't drain so much power from you. Plus, you had to heal the wounds your familiar had to. "I think you went a bit overboard  today, Idate" you said, making him smile lazily. "Is that so, huh? I think you just have turned sensitive" He said.

"Well, today you bit two parts of my body, normally you would behave and only bite one part of my body or bite smaller parts" you mentioned. "I couldn't contain myself today though, it was a long time since we had a 'play' date" he said, now fully done with mending your two wounds.

Then you undressed his suit and started to heal all the outer and internal wounds he had. "I guess that's true" you only said as you started to concentrate on healing the killer whale. "And plus, your kind's flesh is so very delicious, i just can't contain myself" he said with a dark smile forming on his face.

"I understand that" you said as you were done with healing his wounds. "Now, can we go to bed? Losing all that blood made me really sleepy" you said, yawning softly as you stretched your arms up in the air. "Sure"

Then you both laid on the bed, closing your eyes softly as you quickly felt that sleep was taking over you but it disappeared when you felt a familiar arm being placed over you. You opened your eyes and turned your head to the side, revealing a smiling Idate.

You blinked a couple of times in confusion. I mean you both would often share a bed but Idate nor you never cuddled or anything of the sort. "What...What are you doing?" you asked confused. "What? I can't have my arm over you?" he asked. "I mean... of course you can.." you mumbled.

You knew that when the orca did something out of the ordinary he usually had a hidden ability. He was planning something but what? You decided to not dwell on it and just close your eyes once again, trying to fall asleep.  

After some time you felt the orca scoot closer to you, wrapping his arm over you completely and pulling you closer to him. You felt him rest his face against your head, sniffing your hair. He's a creep, that's for sure.

He liked sniffing you for some odd reason and when you asked him about it he just said that witches also smells good. So right now you were a bit nervous if he would take a chomp from you. No such thing happened though. You heard him snore softly against you.

Did he honestly just want to hold you? You shrugged and decided to cuddle up against him to, feeling his warmth emit onto you which made you fall asleep fairly quickly. Just like that you both were just sleeping beside each other, him holding your beaten up body and you nuzzling up against his equally beaten up body.