Jork x Depressed! Anxious! Reader ~My calm~

Requested by: seal-eepy

(I hope you'll enjoy this! And that it isn't to corny or anything ;w;)

(listened to this while writing)

It was one of those days again. Those days which you just wanted to curl up in your bed and never face life again. In the end though you had to and you forced yourself out from your bed, forced yourself to eat breakfast and you forced yourself to put on your uniform.

You seriously didn’t want to see anyone today. It was really exhausting and plus on these kind of days you were much more sensitive and fragile to dark and hurtful thoughts. Even now those thoughts have taken over your mind.

You had a lot of variations of dark thoughts but the one which stood out today was that no one cared about you nor loved you. You knew that even if someone would tell you that they did you would simply dismiss it, thinking that they did that because they felt sorry for you or to play with your feelings.

You sighed heavily for yourself, feeling your body just scream that you should just lay in your bed but your mind screaming to you that you had to go today. So you just decided that you should just listen to your mind, that’s what you did most of the time anyways. You dragged yourself from your small little house and you began your normal walk to your school, feeling yourself get more duller at the dark thought you currently had.

After some time of walking you finally reached your school. You looked at the clock and saw that you were almost late to your first period, making your run to your classroom even if you felt your body object to that.

You were just in time though and sat down at a window seat, sighing softly for yourself. Right in that moment a red eyed boy also walked into class, sitting across from you. He looked to the side and saw you.

He immediately saw that there was something wrong with you. He continued to look at you until he heard the teacher start the lesson, making him force his concentration and eyes on the teacher. After an hour or so the period was finally over, making him stand up and walk over to you with a hint of hesitation.

“U-Umm… Y/N?” he asked, making you look up at him. “I-Is everything alright?” he asked, looking at you with worried eyes. You forced a small smile on your lips as you nodded. “Yeah i’m fine! No need to worry about me!”

‘Is not like he would care anyways’

“Are you sure?” he asked, making you nod once again. “yeah, i’m fine no need to worry Jork!”

‘it’s not like no one would care anyways’

“Y-You know if you want to talk to me you can!” he blurted out. You simply nodded at that and once again the next lesson started.

‘no one really cares in the end’

After once again a hour or two the lesson was finally over. You on the other hand though felt like you were going to go insane with these thoughts screaming at you, you didn’t even know if you could make it through another hour of this. So with that you stood up, grabbing your bag and walked out from the room.

The goat boy watched you walk away and he also saw a small tear that tried to escape from your eye. So he stood up and followed you closely behind you. You weren’t aware of that though since the only thing you could focus on right now was to escape the suffocating school and these suffocating thoughts.

After some time you collapsed behind the school, crying for yourself. “Y/N? What’s wrong?” he asked, walking over to you and sitting in front of you. You couldn’t answer him though since it was hard trying to talk through your sobbing.

The goat demon felt himself get nervous since he haven’t really seen anyone cry this heavily before. “H-Hey i-it’s okay!” he said with nervosity in his voice. “P-Please don’t cry, I-I don’t really know why you are crying b-but it’s okay it really is!” he said.

“N-No...N-No one really… c-cares…” you explained between sobs. “What do you mean?” he asked. “About me…” you ended, rubbing your tears as you tried your very best to stop sobbing. “T-That’s not true!” he exclaimed. “P-People do care about you” he explained, making you look up at him.

‘he’s obviously lying’

“You are lying” you spoke softly. “I’m not!” he spoke. “There are people that really likes you! I-I mean i really, really like you and so many more” he explained. More tears fell down your face when you heard him say that, making him feel more nervosity wash over him. “Y-Y/N please don’t cry! I-I know it’s hard but you can do this” he explained. “E-Everything will be fine! I promise” he explained but he only saw tears and more sobs escape you.

He narrowed his eyes to the side, thinking about anything that would make you feel even slightly happy. After some seconds he got a idea in his mind but he didn’t know if he would be brave enough to do it. He just decided to take a deep breath and clench his fists and close his eyes tightly.

You suddenly felt him tackle you to ground, making you fall on your back softly and you felt him lay on you, his arms around your back. You suddenly saw him perk his head up and he looked down onto you, sensing the awkward position he put you both in. “A-Ah, i-i’m sorry!” he said. “I-I didn’t mean to push you down like that i-i just wanted to give you a hug!” he said.

He saw you look at him for some seconds until more tears welled up inside your eyes, making you suddenly take your arms around him, pulling him down once again which made a yelp of surprise escape him.

He now heard you sob against his neck, making him hesitantly pull you closer to him. “I-it’s okay… you really are loved, don’t forget that” he said quietly, making you feel a sense of calm wash over you. You still held him close to you as more tears fell from your eyes, which made the red eyed male place his hand on your head, rubbing it softly.

Just like that you felt a sense of comfort wash over your entire being.