Hanten x Yangire! Reader ~Fake innocence~

(Time for a girl to appear in this book! Also Hanten is best girl, k?) ((Also sorry if this is bad i just really wanted to write about her~)) (((Btw, here's the definition of a yangire bc i suck at explaining stuff http://evil.wikia.com/wiki/Yangire))) ((((Also there is blood involved in this and slight torture so warning))))

(Listened to this while writing)

Some people didn't think you belonged in this world. People described you as innocent and someone that wouldn't hurt anyone even if you really wanted to. Still you could easily live in this chaotic and dark world you called your home. You didn't think it was that hard to live here and thought they exaggerated when they said that this world was a very hard place to live in.

Well, most of the people that lived here was pretty dangerous, you couldn't disagree with that. They are very umm... passionate? Yeah, very passionate. So passionate that when someone made them mad that they would probably be the last thing that person saw. Some passionate people liked to torture other's which they saw as weak. Some thought that if they tortured their victim long enough that person would out of fear stay with them.

This world was truly chaotic when you thought about it that way. Anyways, nothing bad like that happened to you. Some people asked how since they thought that because of your innocent and friendly nature some people that liked to torture others would try to make you their next victim but let's just say that you wasn't anything like how you appeared.

Well, enough of that. Let's talk about the people you usually hanged out with! Kurotsuno was a girl you liked being with since you thought she was nice even though she appears to be coldhearted. We also have Met which is someone you also liked being with if you felt you were in a hype mood since she always seemed outgoing and happy and likes doing stuff all the time. Maekami is someone you also were found of since he always was polite and nice to you, making you feel happy.

Then we have Hanten. She was someone you often were with since you found her rather entertaining and funny for some bizarre and odd reason. You also liked her laid back personality. She was someone you felt comfortable with and also someone you could relate to. So you liked to spend time with her a lot.

Hanten also found your company nice. She liked you even though you weren't as bizarre and horrible as the others and especially like her. You didn't like hurting other people and knew you had this kind of mindset that you should treat people like you want to be treated. She liked you to a lot and even got a little overprotective over you from time to time.

But because of your regular interaction with each other you couldn't hide who you were and sometimes you would slip into your other 'self'. Not that you did hide who you really were. You never intended to hide who you really were but for some odd and unexplained reason you just hid this side of you. Maybe you liked being secretive? Or you maybe you were perhaps embarrassed to show such a violent side of yourself?

There are many possibilities and reasons but that didn't matter in this world.

Anyways, today was a bit unusual for the female and violent demon since she didn't hang out at the bar as of now. She was actually taking a stroll through the dark woods with a big grin on her face. She took quiet steps through the dark path until she spotted a familiar figure from afar. She saw you! She was about to call out your name but she stopped herself when she got closer and saw you were having your foot on a unknown person's throat.

She looked at you as surprise filled her body. You were completely covered in blood as your (E/C) was widen and filled with pure blood lust. You also had a unsettling and big smile placed on your face. You held a knife in your hand in a tight and firm grip. The person under your foot was struggling to get air in their lungs as they continued to wheeze and gurgle under you.

You put more weight on their throat which made their horrible wheezing and their gurgling even more intense and also your smile.

"I'm surprised that you even dared to show your stupid face to me again~" you cooed darkly but also in a happy way. "So, how come you did? Do you have a death wish or something, stupid?" You asked. They didn't answer your question which made you lift your foot up as high as you can and with all your strength you slammed it right on their sore and swollen up throat. Hanten only looked at the scene with a big grin on her face when she saw the blood splatter out from their mouth.

Your smile also grew even bigger when you felt their blood splatter against your face, which you licked up softly. After some time you got of them and they sat up, holding their neck carefully as they also coughed carefully. You only looked at them with still a big grin on your place. "Anyways, if i see your face again here i'll promise i'll do something even more horrible, got that?" you asked and they only nodded, afraid of what you would do if they wouldn't give you a response.

When you saw their pitiful body walk away you turned to your side, your eyes widening when you saw a familiar person stand there with their even more familiar grin on their lips. You stood there, dumbfounded by her sudden appearance so she decided to approach you. "What a good show you put up" she spoke. "I..." you only stood there as she got even closer to you. "I'm not surprised though" she spoke as she looked at the ground, seeing some more blood splattered on the ground. "I knew there was something in ya" she said to casually.

She took her arm around your shoulder's, pulling you closer to her. "So, mind telling me who that person was?" she asked, making you look away slightly. "a idiot..." you simply mumbled. "Didn't know you were so mean" she spoke, that big grin of hers never fading from her face. You didn't respond to that which made her take her hand under your chin, forcing you to look at her.

"You should look at people when they talk to ya" she said, a almost dark look taking over her wine red eyes. You couldn't help the very small blush appearing on your face since you weren't so used to people touching you and being close to you. "Blushing in this kind of situation, eh? You really are a weirdo" she only said, letting go of your chin but she still had her arm over your shoulders.

"Here i thought you were a innocent girl/guy but man was i wrong" she started. "Always thought you were the kind of person that didn't like hurting others but i should have figured it out when i heard you giggle quietly every time i walked around and hurt people that you were gruesome person" she ended. "You should have" you responded with a big grin plastered on your face.

"That i'm not the one getting killed in my dreams, that i'm the one doing the killing in my dreams"

"so creepy~" she cooed as she poked your cheek softly. "It doesn't fit you at all" she spoke. "But i do like it" she happily said. "Anyways, are we gonna go to the bar or not? I'm thirsty" she said. "But i have to change" you said, making her look down at your clothes which was completely covered in blood. "We can just say that you fell down in red paint" she casually spoke. "As if that would work" you said, making her laugh. "Alright, here" she put her 'hanten' over you, covering most of the bloody parts. "Much better" she proudly said, looking at you happily.

She once again took her arm over your shoulders but this time she pulled you even closer to her and you also felt her soft lips being placed on the side of your head softly. This made you blush even more than before which made you hear a familiar laughter echo through the woods. "your so damn cute when you blush~" she cooed, leaning her head on you as you both walked away, leaving the woods happily.