Moge-ko x Laid back! Female! Reader ~I know~

Requested by: seal-eepy

(listened to this whole writing

you were just a regular high school student that had kind of a ordinary life. You had some problems of your own of course but you have learnt to not care about them. You also had a habit to be too relaxed at times, making people sometimes think that you didn't care about other's or about yourself.

You were just really laid back. Your relaxed attitude though made a very big change in your life.

So you had sat on the bus as usual, not really paying attention to anything until you realized that you had missed your stop. You had tried to call out to the chauffeur but he didn't respond and when he finally stopped you were dropped off at this huge mansion. So your careless mistake made a lot of consequences for you which you didn't know off yet.

Well that was until you saw all of these yellow creatures all around the place mutilated. Even you got anxious about this but you decided that you had to have a clear mind if you had to get out of here. You knew that if you were going to start panicking it will only make things worse.

So you let your usual laid back mindset kick in, knowing that if you would behave like you always behaved it would help you to keep calm. So you went through the mansion with your normal mindset.To be honest you were pretty scared about this whole situation since you didn't know what this mansion held.

You knew that it held a lot of perverted creatures that seemed to try their best to touch you, rip your clothes off or peek up your skirt. To that you just kicked the creatures in their face, not hard to kill them but hard enough so they would be in pain.

You felt yourself get more tired by the minute but you decided that trying to sleep in this mansion would probably be the death of you so you just continued to walk.

And finally you were at floor five. That was when you knew you were screwed. There were nearly a whole army of those yellow creatures all around the place! You still kept your gaze in front of you. You felt slight surprise wash over you when you saw a girl look at you with a smile on her face.

'a girl?" you mentally said. She took some steps forward and suddenly you heard her speak. "Another highschool girl~? It must be my lucky day to have another one come so soon~" she cooed happily. 'another highschool girl?' you mentally asked. "Wait, so there is someone else here?" you asked calmly.

"Ahhh~ And your voice is also super cute~" she cooed, making you feel slight embarrassment inside of you. 'damn it! Don't get all nervous in this situation!' you mentally screamed at yourself. "hey~ Hey~" she suddenly spoke.

"Do you love Moge-ko?" she asked. You got taken back by the question a little bit.

"uhhh..."

"If you do love Moge-ko then Moge-ko will love you to!" she said. "And if you don't..." she continued, a dark look taking over her eyes. "I will have to chop you to pieces!" Now you felt nervous and scared but you stayed calm in front of her so you wouldn't set her off. "Then i love Moge-ko!" you said. She looked at you with surprise in her eyes when you said that and her dark look disappeared. "you love Moge-ko?" she asked and you nodded, a lazy smile appearing on your face.

And that's the story how you actually stayed at the castle and not long after you had meet her you actually fell in love with her. You weren't actually surprised since you had a habit of falling in love very easily with people but for some odd reason this time around it was much, much more stronger than you originally felt.

It wasn't like you wanted to fall in love with her since she was a bloodthirsty killer that was brutal with anything she can touch. Even so she hasn't hurt you in any way. It was a bit surprising to be honest since you thought she would kill you. You didn't really believe that just because you said that you loved her she would actually love you to.

Turns out that was the case. Well at least these creatures wasn't iritaing you anymore since they knew you were with Moge-ko, making them fearful that if they tried anything with you they would be killed.

Well, it wasn't so bad here anyways. Moge-ko like i said was pretty nice to you even though her mood swings are pretty scary sometimes. You still were relaxed when those happened and got used to them very, very quickly.

Anyways now you were walking around the halls of the big mansion and looked around since you had actually never had a good look around it. You suddenly saw a familiar figure in the distance and you decided to walk up to her.

"Hiya" you greeted, making the blonde look over to you. "Y/N!" she said happily and ran over to you, taking you in a big hug. You felt once again embarrassment wash over you but you hugged back.

She pulled back and you saw a familiar smile on her face. "You know i have had so much fun today! I played doctor today~" she cooed. "Oh... how did that go?" you asked. "Very good~ The blood was everywhere! and i heard it splatter on the wall~ Splat, splat, splat~" she happily spoke.

"I'm so happy you decided to stay with Moge-ko~" she said, changing the subject. "A-Ah... you are?" you asked and she nodded. "You will stay forever with me, right? Since Moge-ko really, really loves you Y/N~" she said, hugging you once again and giving you a kiss on your lips. You were surprised by this but after some time you leaned into it, kissing her back gently. After some time she hugged you tightly against her body.

"and I know you like Moge-ko to~"