Shirogane x Reader ~Worthful Love~

(listened to this while writing)

((this wolf needs so much love, so very much))

You were sitting quietly on the cold ice, feeling the night breeze around you and on your skin. It didn't really bother you though since you were used to it. You had grown to like the cold and embraced it instead of trying to escape it. Plus it wasn't like you had a choice since you lived at a place which was always cold.

You leaned back and sighed out, making smoke emit from your mouth due to the cold. You looked out at the icy waters and saw the moon at the horizon. You also saw million of stars shining brightly in the dark sky. The sky was reflecting itself on the waters to and showed a slightly distorted version of itself there.

This view was very common but you still enjoyed it nonetheless. Just because you see something beautiful once you just don't stop think it's beautiful when you see it the second time, right? Of course you don't. You can get used to see it but you still will admire it's beauty every time you see it.

But your views of it can change though. You closed your E/C eyes and started to philosophize for yourself, blocking the real world out as you drifted of into your imagination instead. You could feel a pair of eyes look at you but you didn't mind them staring since you knew the person.

He knew you to but still were very cautions about you. You have only been at this cold place for a couple of months but you knew your place and the other's place quickly. You quickly learned not to piss of the polar bear named Rocma and you should stay away from the Orca danger zone as much as possible.

Other than that you saw also that they kind of harassed a wolf around here to. You watched for a couple of weeks. Perhaps two weeks you saw him run away from people and genuinely get scared or traumatized when he suspected or knew he was in danger. You just watched at first, wondering if the arctic wolf would get enough of people harassing and bullying him and that he would try to fight or at least talk back but he didn't.

So when you saw that he wouldn't you just stepped up and protected him. They would sometimes leave nasty comments to you or they weren't really directed to you. They were more directed to the poor wolf you stepped up for. You let them say what they wanted and later you talked with him and promised that if he wanted help in the future he could go to you if he couldn't get help from his own good friend Yukisada.

You suddenly opened your eyes and looked up, meeting two pair of curious eyes looking down at you. Smiling you patted on the ice, showing him that he could take a seat beside you. You saw that he was hesitating for some seconds but then he quietly made his way down and carefully sat beside you but not to close to you.

"So how is everything?" you asked gently, not wanting to make the wolf scared. "It's good" he said as he looked down. "That's good to hear, no one have been mean to you, have they?" you asked. "Not recently" he answered as he gathered up a bit of courage to look into your eyes. "I'm glad to hear that" you spoke. Silence filled the air as you both were looking out at the waters. He looked at you distractedly, not wanting you to see him stare at you but he just wanted to see if you seemed mad or not.

You looked calm in his mind. Very calm. He turned his gaze towards the waters as he got ready to ask you something he have been thinking about for a while. "Why do you protect me?" he asked. You turned your head to him as he saw the look in your eyes change which made him regret the question. He thought you were going to be mad but as he came to his senses and thought reasonably he saw the look in your eyes wasn't angry it showed something else.

Sympathy

"Well.... i just saw how everyone seemed to have something against you so i just wanted to help" you explained. "i don't like people that bully other people so i just wanted to help you" you ended as you smiled a gentle smile to him. "I hope you don't mind it" you said. "No i don't!" he bursted out. "Well i'm glad that you don't and i'm glad i can help you" you said kindly, making the arctic wolf actually feel a spark of happiness inside him. "Thank you" he happily said. "I know i'm not that good but if you need help with anything i'll be more than happy to help" he said eagerly.

"I'm sure i will need it so i'll be more than happy to take on that offer" you spoke. "I hope we can get along and i hope we can be friends" he tilted his head to you in a questionable fashion. "friends?" he asked. "Yeah! If you want to we can be friends..." you spoke timidly. "S-Sure" he said as you heard hesitation in his voice but you understood why. It isn't normal that someone out of nowhere suddenly wants to be friends with you but you got a big interest in him now.

You liked him.